MobiColour RESULT MC #34 Theme: *B* - Sept 19-25

View attachment 82077
Harry *B*rearley (who discovered Stainless Steel) [my old samsung + snapseed]
Ooo, I'm heading to Sheffield this morning to go to the archives to research my Mom's ancestors. They were 'engineers' which I think meant that they maintained the mining equipment rather than what we would think of an engineer these days. Not sure I will have time to look around much.

Ooo, I'm heading to Sheffield this morning to go to the archives to research my Mom's ancestors. They were 'engineers' which I think meant that they maintained the mining equipment rather than what we would think of an engineer these days. Not sure I will have time to look around much.
There's actually a fair amount of 'street art' In Sheffield worth looking at. Enjoy your day Ann.

Beads of dew
tmp_DSC_0377-01938820897.jpeg

Bewildering BeCasso'd Bowed Blue Bridge.
ImageUploadedByMobiTog1474375033.445373.jpg

I encountered this Bowed Blue Bridge in Quebec City on Sunday, 2days ago, near the waterfront market. It spans two sections of wharf so the walking path is more direct. But why covered? The adjacent wharf has no barrier to keep people from falling off. Why covered in varying shades of translucent blue? Why Bowed?
ImageUploadedByMobiTog1474375302.765383.jpg

Here is another view, from the red end. The other end is green. The length is all Blue.
ImageUploadedByMobiTog1474375399.127169.jpg

Another version, this time playfully warped in SKRWT
ImageUploadedByMobiTog1474375484.092887.jpg

This is a relatively straight shot (Fusion) in case you're wondering what it really looks like.

View attachment 82126
I encountered this Bowed Blue Bridge in Quebec City on Sunday, 2days ago, near the waterfront market. It spans two sections of wharf so the walking path is more direct. But why covered? The adjacent wharf has no barrier to keep people from falling off. Why covered in varying shades of translucent blue? Why Bowed?
View attachment 82127
Here is another view, from the red end. The other end is green. The length is all Blue.
View attachment 82128
View attachment 82129
This is a relatively straight shot (Fusion) in case you're wondering what it really looks like.
Colorful and beautiful All edits on 1,2 and 3 Nice shot

View attachment 82126
View attachment 82127
View attachment 82128
View attachment 82129

Beautifully Blue - and with five B's in the title alone this set of images is in a class of its own .

B

View attachment 82106

It just so happens that I sewed a quilted B ages ago (as part of the name Ruby) :lol: All processed in iColorama and put together in SnapCollage.

Is there no end to your talents?
And I think that's a record number of B's in one image (yes, I've been counting - beats cleaning cupboards when I have papers due).

Back
Top Bottom