MobiColour RESULT: MC #37 Theme: Reflections - October 10-16

Downtown
iColorama
b963b896c0f2a77a6c10a18e436dc00f.jpg
Another beauty, David. You seem to be playing a bit more with a painterly edge to your images . . . ?

Thank you. Do you think it would look better without the building on the left? I tried it, but couldn't make up my mind?
I like it the way it is, I think if you were to crop then I'd go for a close crop leaving just the modern building, no sky or anything else. But its great as it is, one of a few brilliant reflected building images than adorn the thread this week...........:confused:

I like it the way it is, I think if you were to crop then I'd go for a close crop leaving just the modern building, no sky or anything else. But its great as it is, one of a few brilliant reflected building images than adorn the thread this week...........:confused:
:thumbs:

All FusionHDR (except mentioned other app), if cut: cam roll/album editor

Totally agree. Here is an old one from home (office) late August when sun reflected on the surface of the plates next to the mugs. It looks like a ]spaceship is on the way.

View attachment 83167

And more from these days. [emoji4]

Reflections of now and then
(Chigwell, puddle {now} with newspaper {then, because it reflects what was going on} and some alien writings {can't figure out, maybe it's even telling us about the future and we're just not able to read it?[emoji15][emoji33]}

View attachment 83168

Sun Painting
View attachment 83169

Yet Another Puddle
View attachment 83170

At River Cam I, Cambridge
View attachment 83171

At River Cam II, Cambridge
View attachment 83172

At River Cam III, Cambridge
View attachment 83173
(love this one for looking like a painting from the first moment though it's not alternated, and look at the swan! [emoji7])

At River Cam IV, Cambridge
View attachment 83174
plus tele lens (2x)

At River Cam V, Cambridge
View attachment 83175
MultiCam; the spider had her web on the bridge, on the lower right you can see it; looks like an EoS starting picture with one element attached. [emoji4]

And the last one: Back in London
Entering Liverpool Street Station
View attachment 83177

And good night! [emoji106][emoji42][emoji112]
Great images, I love Spaceships!

Last 10 of mine for this thread all taken with 6Pod native cam or FusionHDR, if cut then in Photos/cam roll:

Gunthorpe Street
View attachment 83231
The light outside the tunnel reflects within the attached fish eye lens.

Sandwich With Gherkin
View attachment 83232

A Gherkin Someone?
View attachment 83233

Elephant Butterfly On Car
View attachment 83234

Reflections Painted On A Wall – or sprayed, or both combined
View attachment 83235

The Eye Of The Iguana
As tall as a tall man but laying was this wonderful creature crafted of tyres while the eyes seemed to be some reflectors not sure what vehicle from.
View attachment 83236

Liverpool Street I
Those where shots I've expected to post when in London, but up to that I've seen no rain.
View attachment 83237

Liverpool Street II
View attachment 83238

Liverpool Street III
View attachment 83239

You're watched
Underground mirror
View attachment 83240

Done! [emoji4] Good night!
My favorite is Liverpool Street III.

Sunrise reflection.
IMG_1476620217.152743.jpg

I feel fortunate that my brother shares my enjoyment of watching the sunrise/sunset, especially when combined with a paddle in a canoe or kayak. Often while visiting with him I would suddenly awaken before sunrise and as I got ready to go outside I found my brother would be doing the same thing. With barely a word we would go out and gravitate towards the best spot nearby to watch the sunrise. Sometimes we took the canoe out and sat in one place watching events unfold. The world turning towards the sun. We, too, turned towards the sun.

Nah, he's power-crazed, remember? I still say extend the challenge. Let's go for 200 images. If we wake Gouvy early enough & give her a good English breakfast we might make 300. . .

Yeah, good point. Now you mention it, 100 doesn't seem that high a number.

Back
Top Bottom