MobiColour RESULT: MC #43 No Theme - Nov 21-27

View attachment 84817
This should probably be in the TWAC thread. I read up juryjone's snapseed blog posts and learnt quite a bit I didn't know. This is using tonal contrast (instead of structure) and drama.
Kind of inspired by deepop's view from a dentist's chair over
I really like the almost 3D look.

View attachment 84817
This should probably be in the TWAC thread. I read up juryjone's snapseed blog posts and learnt quite a bit I didn't know. This is using tonal contrast (instead of structure) and drama.
Kind of inspired by deepop's view from a dentist's chair over on last week's mono thread. The Spartan modernism has worked it's way into my subconscious.
It can still go in there can't it? Put a Snapseed frame on it if you want to make it different. i love it though, wherever you put it. Another surreal one. Gorgeous. :thumbs:

Perfect Gouvy. Loving the necklace. And if I had to put a desk together for you, that's how it would look. :thumbs: Only I might put in a bit more purple.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] oh, it's enough there, might be the lamp light that covers the cup, the owl and hello kitty. [emoji23]

View attachment 84817
Kind of inspired by deepop's view from a dentist's chair over on last week's mono thread. The Spartan modernism has worked it's way into my subconscious.

LOVE this. [emoji173]️

And post it up in TWAC as well! [emoji1360]

20161121_161224-01.jpeg

The people that live underneath, snow globe monkey, jumping monky, mojo jojo (in case I loose my mojo) and the bluebird of happiness (which we all need) snapseed. Bit peeved I cut off the Bluebird's beak :(

View attachment 84823
The people that live underneath, snow globe monkey, jumping monky, mojo jojo (in case I loose my mojo) and the bluebird of happiness (which we all need) snapseed. Bit peeved I cut off the Bluebird's beak :(
Are these all on your desk John? I love the snow globe. Each of these things would be brilliant on their own. Maybe with a bit of Snapseed lovin';). Give you a chance to make it up to the Bluebird.

Back
Top Bottom