MobiColour RESULT: MC #43 No Theme - Nov 21-27

Well, if I was there, I couldn't be sure where I was because they wouldn't tell me where I was, so I can't tell you where I was or where I was going. :sneaky: But I can tell you I was submerged for up to 70 days and we all know there's a lot of water covering the earth.

Like in human flesh: about 70%. [emoji851]

The dinner is ready, I even made them new pillows and covers as well as plates and something to eat and drink. Still no sign …

b9edd2d2968530d03ad6726512e0423d.jpg

6s+ native and Snapseed

The dinner is ready, I even made them new pillows and covers as well as plates and something to eat and drink. Still no sign …

6s+ native and Snapseed

Is that like a bookshelf, Gouvy? Doll's house?
I love the little quilt (?) with different sheep on it :)

6s+ native and Snapseed

Too cute!!! The pillows and sheets!!!! [emoji44][emoji207][emoji177] I was just thinking about them the other day - can hardly wait to see what adventures you all get into.

Is that like a bookshelf, Gouvy? Doll's house?
I love the little quilt (?) with different sheep on it :)

Too cute!!! The pillows and sheets!!!! [emoji44][emoji207][emoji177] I was just thinking about them the other day - can hardly wait to see what adventures you all get into.

Found the fabiric at Kreativ Welt and thought it would be some nice duvet for them. Found no kangaroos, so Roxy will have only brown. And they will stay warm and cosy when travel on.
And yes, guest room is a bookshelf. Usually it's occupied by some teddies. They generously moved to some others for the guest. [emoji4]

Back
Top Bottom