MobiColour RESULT: MC #44 Theme: Make Believe Nov 28-Dec 4

Thank you for kind words, John - and sorry to have triggered memories of the sight of the remains of that poor owl at your workplace.

Congrats rizole & Starzee - some fantastic images in this challenge, and I'm most chuffed to win (can only hope sinnerjohn had his glasses on and didn't make a mistake :eek:)

Onward! MC 45: 'Sacred spaces'- any interpretation

Thank you for kind words, John - and sorry to have triggered memories of the sight of the remains of that poor owl at your workplace.

Congrats rizole & Starzee - some fantastic images in this challenge, and I'm most chuffed to win (can only hope sinnerjohn had his glasses on and didn't make a mistake :eek:)

Onward! MC 45: 'Sacred spaces'- any interpretation
No need to be sorry Jen, it was an excellent image and yes if you hadn't have posted it rizole would have took the honours with his parade. ;)

And the winners of the 44th MCC are..............
Well as soon as I saw the image I chose as winner I totally agreed with JillyG who said she saw an owl. I work in a tall office building with large windows and often some poor bird has flown into one of the windows and left an imprint. There was one a while ago that just looked like and owl, you could see all the details of it feathers on the window pane. This reminded me of the ghost bird. A lovely piece of art.
zenjenny with her woman / owl / Lucy Jordan
img_8186-jpg.85174

Second place goes to rizole with The Parade, very evocative of New Orleans (well not that I've ever been there but its what I imagine it to be like) and I'm pretty sure its not NOLA !!
dsc_3346-01-jpeg.85066

Third goes to Starzee 's Beer Here, a lovely beery bit of make believe :cool:
6fd0ea1e2002d12fd58cc1c6a27f6bb8.jpg

Many thanks to all who posted and still believe in 'make believe'
Yes, Jen's is a beaut. Well done Rizole and Star - two very different, but equally beautiful images with a twist.

Back
Top Bottom