MobiColour RESULT: MC #44 Theme: Make Believe Nov 28-Dec 4

I apologise if anyone here still believes, but ...

View attachment 85156

Make Believe on several levels. I used bath salts to create the "snow" under the plastic Santa, layered a sky and trees in Leonardo and added effects in Stackables and Pixlr.

Very creative way to set up this shot! I hope you can still use the salts though... [emoji57]

28915396586_cca5be300e_o.jpg

Hungry like the wolf. Edited with ACDSee Pro, I wanted to see what it was like when it was free as terse Ted champions it and gets great results with it.

I apologise if anyone here still believes, but ...

View attachment 85156

Make Believe on several levels. I used bath salts to create the "snow" under the plastic Santa, layered a sky and trees in Leonardo and added effects in Stackables and Pixlr.
Goodness, I thought I used to be the app queen but you're leaving me in the dust, Jilly! Me starting to feel inadequate now! What a fun translation. Who needs to buy Christmas cards! Hey, maybe we should have a Christmas card theme. Could email one of my attempts to all my mates on Xmas.

Goodness, I thought I used to be the app queen but you're leaving me in the dust, Jilly! Me starting to feel inadequate now! What a fun translation. Who needs to buy Christmas cards! Hey, maybe we should have a Christmas card theme. Could email one of my attempts to all my mates on Xmas.
Thank you, but I'll never reach your heights Ann. :notworthy: That's a good idea about the cards - saves on postage lol.

Thank you, but I'll never reach your heights Ann. :notworthy: That's a good idea about the cards - saves on postage lol.
Disagree. I might be good in some areas but you are just as good in others. Like I can make a mean roast but you make wicked puddings!

IMG_8186.JPG

The evening sun touched gently on
The eyes of Lucy Jordan
On the rooftop where she climbed
When all the laughter grew too loud

(Marianne Faithfull, Keith Richards, Mick Jagger)

iPhone 4s (doll) SketchClub ('wings') Formulas (texture) Union (layer & blend)

Last edited:
View attachment 85174

The evening sun touched gently on
The eyes of Lucy Jordan
On the rooftop where she climbed
When all the laughter grew too loud

(Marianne Faithfull, Keith Richards, Mick Jagger)

iPhone 4s (doll) SketchClub ('wings') Formulas (texture) Union (layer & blend)

I have no idea how you created this...wowza. [emoji178]

Back
Top Bottom