MobiColour RESULT: MC #44 Theme: Make Believe Nov 28-Dec 4

Make believe you're back in the 1800's...Enlight painting

Enlight1.jpg

Truly make believe...photo taken at opening of the Dee(Pop-up) Gallery
iColorama, Superimpose
View attachment 85189
Just looked at this again (I was going through thinking that sinnerjohn John has a tough task with two challenges to judge) and realised that this looks like he's peering behind the pictures. :lol:

And the winners of the 44th MCC are..............
Well as soon as I saw the image I chose as winner I totally agreed with JillyG who said she saw an owl. I work in a tall office building with large windows and often some poor bird has flown into one of the windows and left an imprint. There was one a while ago that just looked like and owl, you could see all the details of it feathers on the window pane. This reminded me of the ghost bird. A lovely piece of art.
zenjenny with her woman / owl / Lucy Jordan
img_8186-jpg.85174

Second place goes to rizole with The Parade, very evocative of New Orleans (well not that I've ever been there but its what I imagine it to be like) and I'm pretty sure its not NOLA !!
dsc_3346-01-jpeg.85066

Third goes to Starzee 's Beer Here, a lovely beery bit of make believe :cool:
6fd0ea1e2002d12fd58cc1c6a27f6bb8.jpg

Many thanks to all who posted and still believe in 'make believe'

Well as soon as I saw the image I chose as winner I totally agreed with JillyG who said she saw an owl. I work in a tall office building with large windows and often some poor bird has flown into one of the windows and left an imprint. There was one a while ago that just looked like and owl, you could see all the details of it feathers on the window pane. This reminded me of the ghost bird. A lovely piece of art.
img_8186-jpg.85174

Second place goes to rizole with The Parade, very evocative of New Orleans (well not that I've ever been there but its what I imagine it to be like) and I'm pretty sure its not NOLA !!
dsc_3346-01-jpeg.85066

Good picks sinnerjohn. Yay zenjenny!!

You haven't picked...an ...abstr...... No never mind. Thanks and well-done zenjenny.

What a brilliant Challenge with a cracking selection of entries from everyone, well done all... :notworthy:

And an excellent choice of Winner and Runners Up from John, nice one John... :thumbs:

Congratulations Jennifer (zenjenny) with an exceptional Owl and to rizole & Starzee with very worthy selections!

Thanks again to everyone for making this another wonderful MobiChallenge... :D

Excellent choices John... Congrats zenjenny Jen!!! [emoji471][emoji322][emoji1373] Well done!

Round of applause to rizole and Starzee - love both of your images!

Here's the link to the new MobiColor: https://www.mobitog.com/threads/new-mc-45-theme-tbd-december-5-11.22126/

img_8186-jpg.85174

dsc_3346-01-jpeg.85066

Well done, zenjenny. Flying high on this one! And well done, rizole and Starzee. Thought these two were extremely clever.

Back
Top Bottom