MobiColour RESULT: MC #51 Theme: The Mundane - January 16-22, 2017

Detergent bubbles stuck to the cowling of my macro lens.
tmp_15998-IMG_20170121_104818483-01-1305644424.jpeg

[emoji15] huh? It looks like the "sieve" where the spaghetti dough is pressed though to get the final noodles. Though you say [emoji257]x4 I can't bring it together with the picture. [emoji848]

https://www.sinkwarehouse.com.au/prod/bathrooms/shower-arms-roses-rails-handsets/shower-head-fiji/

'Shower rose' = fitted head of the bathroom fixture.

I'm not sure if head of water sprinkler for garden is also referred to as 'rose'. I'll check :)

Edit: yes they are: https://www.bunnings.com.au/our-ran...atering-cans?gclid=CM7ezpvh1NECFQqBvQodqKoJMg

Last edited:
This is going to be impossible.

...I feel for you!!

So sorry guys.... I'm recovering from yesterday's emotional and energy filled March on Washington, and I kind of forgot that this thread needed to be wrapped up. [emoji849]

And here's proof:

IMG_3991.JPG

Taken by my friend with her iPhone 6

So we're officially closed to submissions, and Starzee, I'm sending you lots of good vibes as you try and choose a winner out of these amazing images. [emoji15] [emoji144]‍♀️

...I feel for you!!

So sorry guys.... I'm recovering from yesterday's emotional and energy filled March on Washington, and I kind of forgot that this thread needed to be wrapped up. [emoji849]

And here's proof:

View attachment 87506

So we're officially closed to submissions, and Starzee, I'm sending you lots of good vibes as you try and choose a winner out of these amazing images. [emoji15] [emoji144]‍♀️
Oh look at you in your robe with your feet up. I'm surprised not to see a glass of wine on the table. :lol:

...I feel for you!!

And here's proof:

View attachment 87506

My head hurts.....

Btw, Brian, can you still use your moment lenses wit the 7+? I realise it would be a problem or some: hide the second phone lens? So no focusing?? Or not sure on which opening to attach the external lens to? Is it maybe even already solved by moment themselves? If there is a possibility… [emoji15][emoji15]

While I'm contemplating, is there an answer here? I just ordered a moment lens for my iPhone 6, knowing I'm going to get a 7+ in the summer. If it's not going to work with the 7+, I won't even open it.

Back
Top Bottom