MobiColour RESULT: MC #55 Theme: Derelict - Feb 13-19, 2017

Abandoned house
View attachment 89139
Filmborn camera
Edit Snapseed
Sorry I did not post anything for the past week or more.
My internet was down for more than 12 days and just got connected today
Its still slow
So sorry Mobitogs
We've missed you. Agh, no Internet for 12 days! Poor you. This is a great example of the theme. :thumbs:

Abandoned house
View attachment 89139
Filmborn camera
Edit Snapseed
Its still slow
So sorry Mobitogs
Wow, what a place! I see somebody even bricked in around the branches.

Abandoned house
View attachment 89139
Filmborn camera
Edit Snapseed
Its still slow
So sorry Mobitogs

WOW!!! Look at that tree literally taking over the building!

No need to apologize... we missed you, but life happens sometimes. [emoji4]

What the heck is this, RoseCat? I feel as though I should be able to identify it, but I can't, and it's driving me nuts. Styling reminds me of early 60s but body doesn't seem to be steel (unless that's all Bondo or papier mache there).

Oh yes, nice shot!:D

Eek. [emoji50] I'm not a car buff....although I love classic cars/trucks, so it didn't even occur to me to take a shot of the make/model. [emoji849] I think it was a truck.... Ford?? <ducks down to avoid hailstorm of misc objects hurled at head>

Sad Old House
Snapseed, Mextures, iColorama View attachment 89137
Per JillyG's suggestion
I originally took this for this thread, then decided it wasn't "colorful" enough.

It has colours, so there are enough. Love this house. Must have been beautiful before it got on its knees. Looks like it prays for lasting a bit longer. The full colour one is absolutely lovely to, but I like the angle here. Looks like in a fairy tale. Hansel & Gretel's parents home? [emoji15]

IMG_4275.JPG

Rispin mansion
Snapseed, Mextures

Beautiful
It must be very windy when you take this photo Cos the trees are blur
It was, a bit, and I was using Cortex Camera, which takes multiple photos quickly and then combines them into one (a bit like HDR). Normally, it's an app you'd use to take low noise photos in low light, but it also produces an image larger than the native resolution of an iPhone. I was stuck behind a fence, so I was using Cortex Camera here as a virtual telephoto (because I'd left my Moment tele lens in the car :rolleyes:).

Back
Top Bottom