MobiColour RESULT: MC #55 Theme: Derelict - Feb 13-19, 2017

Yangon: what's left of the old lift shaft from yesteryear. Despite the fact that the building is seriously dilapidated, it is occupied by lawyers - not in the same league as Western lawyers it appears! I was told that some documents still have to be typed on a physical typewriter.

IMG_0352.JPG

IMG_0353.JPG

Yangon: what's left of the old lift shaft from yesteryear. Despite the fact that the building is seriously dilapidated, it is occupied by lawyers - not in the same league as Western lawyers it appears! I was told that some documents still have to be typed on a physical typewriter.

View attachment 88921
View attachment 88922

If the customer can make it to the lawyer, the chances are higher to win the case. "If you can make it there, you can make it everywhere …" [emoji1]

This is what's called wattle and daub, isn't it? The first time I've ever seen it. :thumbs:

My brother had a Ford Taunus. :D This looks like a very old building judging by the construction. :thumbs:

Yes, it is! Though I had to ask the dictionary, yes, wattle and daub. As far as I've seen the birthplace of Shakespeare in Stratford upon Avon was built the same way. They had a part cleared and framed with glass that you can see the skeleton. And those are indeed very old buildings. [emoji4]

[emoji144]too. [emoji4]
I don't know what your other emoji shows, I only see the Venus sign. I suppose when I'll update to iOS 10 I'll be surprised. [emoji177]
For some reason the web turns the iOS "notworthy" symbol into a notworthy+female symbol (I suppose because I chose the female version of the notworthy emoji)

View attachment 88921
View attachment 88922
Amazing that they still use the building, health and safety in a different league as well I guess !

For some reason the web turns the iOS "notworthy" symbol into a notworthy+female symbol (I suppose because I chose the female version of the notworthy emoji)

Okay! That's good to know! [emoji1] oh, this political correctness will kill me some time. [emoji4] it was easier when all emojis were just yellow. Everybody was meant, no question about it. [emoji57]

Back
Top Bottom