MobiColour RESULT: MC #61 Theme: Interpretation - March 27-April 2

...and altered the colours of my mind.

This isn't THE Moor from Wuthering Heights but you could throw stones at it from here....probably.
Snapseed, picsart and toolwiz.
tmp_572-PicsArt_03-28-09.54.36_1490734772612-900984589.jpg

If I had the stock I'd add some figures. Possibly naked. Some Boris Vallejo fantasy erotiscism or that couple out of wings of love.

This isn't THE Moor from Wuthering Heights but you could throw stones at it from here....probably.
View attachment 91296
If I had the stock I'd add some figures. Possibly naked. Some Boris Vallejo fantasy erotiscism or that couple out of wings of love.
Wuthering Heights on Mars - that famous film.:D Brilliant image. :thumbs:

View attachment 91296

Deep and dark.... beautiful.

Hmmmmm... the image isn't displayed? If you post the image again separately I can merge the two posts into one. :thumbs:

I second this. [emoji4]
I third it. C'mon chimera, don't tease us. We're all (at least the women) quite highly-strung around this theme of wild & unfulfilled love and visceral tragedy and consumption . . . :eek: :mobibabe: :alien:

Heathcliffe, it's me ...

View attachment 91284

Pixelmator.
Inspired by Glenton Rodolfo.

You've gone all Kate Bush with this one, Jilly! How often do you get a song (or a movie or whatever re/working of) that does the original any kind of justice? Wasn't her song just perfect? (And, against all the odds, so was the video??)

You've gone all Kate Bush with this one, Jilly! How often do you get a song (or a movie or whatever re/working of) that does the original any kind of justice? Wasn't her song just perfect? (And, against all the odds, so was the video??)

Ha ha, I have. It came to me after seeing Rodolfo's words in his image. Yes, it's a fabulous song and not often, to answer your question. I can see Kate now, waving her arms about. :lol:

I loved to sing along with it, but I think I've never seen the video. MTV wasn't on air when the song came out. I should google for it – or better not. I like the film playing in my head and I don't wanna ruin it. It's a collage of that never topped version with Laurence Olivier, but with many dull colours. And it was one of the few books I've read in German when I was young and again in English when I've learned more words. [emoji16]

And I can only apologise for posting this...something I made a couple of years ago, not a mobile creation. :oops:
View attachment 91298
The title is, of course, Brontesaurus.
As much as I L.O.V.E. this image (and I do.... :inlove:) because it doesn't follow the "taken and edited on a mobile device" rule, and because I don't want to look like I'm playing favorites over other non-mobile entries we get from time to time (because I L.O.V.E. this image :inlove: ) I'm afraid it must be removed. I'm going to take one last, longing look at it, and then I must wield my MobiTog Magical Faerie Wand and make it go away. :( :mobibabe:

...maybe you can re-create it with your mobile device?

As much as I L.O.V.E. this image (and I do.... :inlove:) because it doesn't follow the "taken and edited on a mobile device" rule, and because I don't want to look like I'm playing favorites over other non-mobile entries we get from time to time (because I L.O.V.E. this image :inlove: ) I'm afraid it must be removed. I'm going to take one last, longing look at it, and then I must wield my MobiTog Magical Faerie Wand and make it go away. :( :mobibabe:

Done in such a lovely, Rosecat way. :inlove:

That's fair enough and thank you for the love. :notworthy:

Pssst...there's this one too...called 'Bronte saw us'

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom