MobiColour RESULT: MC #61 Theme: Interpretation - March 27-April 2

IMG_4803.JPG

Enlight, Snapseed, iColorama

Altering the colours of my mind

View attachment 91391

View attachment 91390

SnapSeed Union and Pixlr
[emoji173]️[emoji173]️
Same experience as Ted! The first image is intense and bold... I'm held by that eye and the grimace (or passion?) in the upper right. And like Ted, I didn't realize the second image was the same image, differently rendered. It's much gentler, and I don't really notice the eye or grimace at all...it feels like abstract shapes.

Very cool: couldya photograph or scan them on your phone or tablet for our viewing pleasure?
But then there's the mobile mantra and all the baggage that comes with it. And as much as I think art should/can be transgressive, I don't count trying to find loopholes as part of that which is why I'm very clear when I do break the rules.
I went to the trouble of doing it in Snapseed. But then the source isn't taken on a mobile. So I could take a screen shot. Frankly I could just claim I took it on a mobile and no one would be any the wiser.
So I've done none of that in the end, just come back here to suggest maybe the law is an ass. Which is a dickensian reference, not a bronteian one so maybe off topic. :p:p:p:p:p

But then there's the mobile mantra and all the baggage that comes with it. And as much as I think art should/can be transgressive, I don't count trying to find loopholes as part of that which is why I'm very clear when I do break the rules.
I went to the trouble of doing it in Snapseed. But then the source isn't taken on a mobile. So I could take a screen shot. Frankly I could just claim I took it on a mobile and no one would be any the wiser.
So I've done none of that in the end, just come back here to suggest maybe the law is an ass. Which is a dickensian reference, not a bronteian one so maybe off topic. :p:p:p:p:p

But even with the mobile mantra if you use a mobile scanning app it totally fits the rules. [emoji1360][emoji1360][emoji1360] Which is cool because it gives everyone more options!

Not as good as I wanted it to be, but at least early enough to enter it.
Parts painted in SketchClub, alterations in Snapseed, Phoetic, PS touch (yes, still works on my iPad), ps mix to assemble.

View attachment 91476

Wow, Gouvy, I love the creative plan here - the silhouette made from the words between the black silhouettes and the glowing space in background tells a story. I'm curious to know what else you wanted to do with it...? (I think you still have one day?)

Wow, Gouvy, I love the creative plan here - the silhouette made from the words between the black silhouettes and the glowing space in background tells a story. I'm curious to know what else you wanted to do with it...? (I think you still have one day?)

I wanted to give the silhouettes some light form the fireplace in the back to give Nellie and Cathy a little depth. The wine glass could have been more clear, the bricks of the fire place, too. The silhouette out of the words was intended to change the colour inside more than you see now and I did a mistake there, it was Heathcliff I added (as the ever-present thought in Cathy's mind), but it might have been Edgar, who "changed her colours". *sigh* In the end it's just the scribble instead of the picture. Probably would have been easier on an iPad Pro. [emoji1] I've chosen too many pixels, got only three layers and couldn't paint really straight lines and curves. All looks a bit wobbly because the air2 was too slow. Next time I'll do it back on paper and snap it for assembling. [emoji53] or the new pro is out and I'll waist the money for this and the pen. [emoji4]

Back
Top Bottom