MobiColour RESULT: MC #61 Theme: Interpretation - March 27-April 2

IMG_3233.JPG

Well.........its been an interesting week. Not the greatest amount of entries for sure, but a lot of thought and talk. Which I like.
I have a few ideas for challenges, so instead of saying 'green' or something like, I thought I'd give you a few words to see what could be hung on them, so to speak.
Interestingly, most of you (apart from chimera ) went for the literary angle, which is fine, but it didn't have to be.
I'm sure zenjenny is also chuckling to herself that it attracted mostly abstract interpretations :eek:
14 images in total - 2 from RoseCat, 6 from zenjenny, 1 from Glenton, 1 from JillyG, 1 from rizole (not including the semi mobile), 1 from chimera, 1 from MotownLarry and 1 from GroovyGouvy.
Some of the regulars stayed away......or were too busy maybe :rolleyes:

First place........she had me on Monday and nothing could really alter that initial WOW zenjenny
snapseed-jpg.91242

Second.......... JillyG 's Heathcliffe (or Kate Bush) inspired epic
img_3932-jpg.91284

Third.......... chimera with that amazing trippy shot of the minature golf
img_6735-jpg.91324

HM's to all of you that bothered to post and especially to rizole's Brontesaurus :)
I have to say it was a hard choice in the end as I loved Catherines work, Larry's burning tree and Rizoles image that looked more like a vision on hell to me, great stuff.
Sorry I copied the pictures actual size, I have no idea how to link them properly.
So zenjenny........A THEME please and not too abstract ;)

Oh, cool! I'm so glad this theme is closed now, or I would've been drawing Catherine Linton al this week as well :feet: Abstract + literary reference and I'm a lost cause :lmao:

Thank you for the *wow* , John, means a lot from John 'I don't do abstracts'. Congrats & thanks to chimera for reminding us that we can find Victorian hyperbole anywhere and to JillyG whose art can rise to meet any occasion.

And yay to all of us - colourful creative wonders that we are :inlove:

And just for John, so I'm expecting at least six contributions from you, #62 theme is "In the Kitchen' :mobibabe: :)

Well.........its been an interesting week. Not the greatest amount of entries for sure, but a lot of thought and talk. Which I like.
I have a few ideas for challenges, so instead of saying 'green' or something like, I thought I'd give you a few words to see what could be hung on them, so to speak.
Interestingly, most of you (apart from chimera ) went for the literary angle, which is fine, but it didn't have to be.
I'm sure zenjenny is also chuckling to herself that it attracted mostly abstract interpretations :eek:
14 images in total - 2 from RoseCat, 6 from zenjenny, 1 from Glenton, 1 from JillyG, 1 from rizole (not including the semi mobile), 1 from chimera, 1 from MotownLarry and 1 from GroovyGouvy.
Some of the regulars stayed away......or were too busy maybe :rolleyes:

First place........she had me on Monday and nothing could really alter that initial WOW zenjenny
snapseed-jpg.91242

Second.......... JillyG 's Heathcliffe (or Kate Bush) inspired epic
img_3932-jpg.91284

Third.......... chimera with that amazing trippy shot of the minature golf
img_6735-jpg.91324

HM's to all of you that bothered to post and especially to rizole's Brontesaurus :)
I have to say it was a hard choice in the end as I loved Catherines work, Larry's burning tree and Rizoles image that looked more like a vision on hell to me, great stuff.
Sorry I copied the pictures actual size, I have no idea how to link them properly.
So zenjenny........A THEME please and not too abstract ;)

Well done John. Congrats to Jen - that was an amazing image which was impossible to top. We all gave it a good go though, and I'm thrilled with second place. Brian's image was fabulous too. But, like John, I loved all the entries this week. There was so much work that went into them. Right, I can't sit here chatting, I've got to get into the kitchen.

Back
Top Bottom