MobiColour RESULT: MC #62 Theme: In The Kitchen - April 3-9, 2017

Chillies

IMG_3271.JPG

6s+ SnapSeed Pixlr-omatic (which appears to be exactly the same as Pixlr?)

View attachment 91535

I'm staying at my sis' place, and she may well want to put up an image of her new treasure herself. . .
But since s h e i s t a k i n g s o l o n g t o g e t h e r e I figure I can't wait :) MotownLarry might know these things: it's like a tiny harp: it's hung on her pantry door, and when the door opens or closes the balls touch the strings and emit a soft and very subtle & lovely chime.

This is gorgeous!!! [emoji173]️[emoji7][emoji173]️
And oh!!! I totally forgot I used to have one (it was a different shape and different colored wood) !! I had it on the inside of my entry door.... I loved it.... now I want to get another one.

Every kitchen needs a cat

View attachment 91560

6s+ edit on native iPad editor.

YES. [emoji76] (and how gorgeous s/he is!! (I think I've met him/her, probably in our Pets thread, but I apologize, I forgot the gender.)

And I love that she gets to sit on the table if she wants. Whenever I've lived with cats I've also lived with other humans who forbade they go on counters or tables. [emoji34] (But if they weren't home of course I let the cats go just where they please....) They're CATS. Climbers. Acrobats. They belong in these places.

Okay, I give up: those things that look like copper saucepans are actually measuring spoons? Hanging? That's some pov/perspective, Star!

Yes, red plastic spoons. For some reason the photo a little darker than it looked on my iPad.

Here's one a little less altered. Just Snapseed
IMG_2475.JPG

Oops, same one!View attachment 91570

Attachments

• IMG_6220.JPG
    IMG_6220.JPG
    45.2 KB · Views: 17
YES. [emoji76] (and how gorgeous s/he is!! (I think I've met him/her, probably in our Pets thread, but I apologize, I forgot the gender.)

And I love that she gets to sit on the table if she wants. Whenever I've lived with cats I've also lived with other humans who forbade they go on counters or tables. [emoji34] (But if they weren't home of course I let the cats go just where they please....) They're CATS. Climbers. Acrobats. They belong in these places.

That's my sis' jalaislynn Lynn's Rag Doll Valle (any takers on who he's named for?) He's only two and twice the size of my black cat Lai.

And like you Cat I don't get the forbidden areas for cats. Sure, I wdn't have the cats winding their way around my finest crystal & china during my many exclusive soirées, but other than that . . . I'm missing the gene that sees cats & dogs as unhygienic. Besides, everyone knows if a black cat splats himself over your thesis draft it means 20% higher grade.

This is gorgeous!!! [emoji173]️[emoji7][emoji173]️
And oh!!! I totally forgot I used to have one (it was a different shape and different colored wood) !! I had it on the inside of my entry door.... I loved it.... now I want to get another one.

The wood is a warmer brown that the image shows - fairly sure it's jarrah. I'd love one on the inside if the entry door - such a subtle pretty sound!

Back
Top Bottom