MobiColour RESULT: MC #62 Theme: In The Kitchen - April 3-9, 2017

IMG_3997.JPG

Piscart and Stackables.

I love that you live somewhere that does this... my dream community, someday...

I lived in a co-op for 20 years, but this is just outer suburbia: blessed to have like-minded neighbours either side, and someone down the road, and so on. Just ask/offer - you might be pleasantly surprised. Anyway, what with multinational this and Trump that and climate change and El Niño and the oil and/or financial crisis and the upcoming nuclear wars and/or zombie invasions,we might see a return to a more self-sufficient, support local, exchange-based economy.

I lived in a co-op for 20 years, but this is just outer suburbia: blessed to have like-minded neighbours either side, and someone down the road, and so on. Just ask/offer - you might be pleasantly surprised. Anyway, what with multinational this and Trump that and climate change and El Niño and the oil and/or financial crisis and the upcoming nuclear wars and/or zombie invasions,we might see a return to a more self-sufficient, support local, exchange-based economy.
It's not all bad then :rolleyes:

Snapseed.jpg

Anyone have one of these? In my sis' kitchen (jalaislynn this is what happens when you're late, sis: someone else has photographed every interesting thing in your kitchen - you should see my Lynn's Kitchen folder :lmao:)

I've yet to use it unsupervised, but I know you skewer an apple on the end, adjust a couple of things and turn the handle for a perfectly peeled, cored and sliced-into-beautiful-spirals apple! It's a thing of beauty to behold. Artisanal, even :mobibabe:

The DE background is a cloud and a brown paper bag. I'm practising for John's 'no other edits' DE (no other edits?? Whoever heard of such a thing?)

Apple-corer my iPhone 6s+. Cloud courtesy my bro-in-law Rob's android phone. DE in Union, straightened cropped and glowed in SnapSeed.

Anyway, what with multinational this and Trump that and climate change and El Niño and the oil and/or financial crisis and the upcoming nuclear wars and/or zombie invasions,we might see a return to a more self-sufficient, support local, exchange-based economy.
[emoji1374]

View attachment 91688

Anyone have one of these? In my sis' kitchen (jalaislynn this is what happens when you're late, sis: someone else has photographed every interesting thing in your kitchen - you should see my Lynn's Kitchen folder :lmao:)

I've yet to use it unsupervised, but I know you skewer an apple on the end, adjust a couple of things and turn the handle for a perfectly peeled, cored and sliced-into-beautiful-spirals apple! It's a thing of beauty to behold. Artisanal, even :mobibabe:

The DE background is a cloud and a brown paper bag. I'm practising for John's 'no other edits' DE (no other edits?? Whoever heard of such a thing?)

Apple-corer my iPhone 6s+. Cloud courtesy my bro-in-law Rob's android phone. DE in Union, straightened cropped and glowed in SnapSeed.

It looks a bit scary....like a torture device, but the outcome sounds like a work of art! I would LOVE if you could post a photo of a perfectly peeled-cored-sliced-&-spiraled apple - I'm intrigued!

Perhaps jalaislynn will post the creation?? (We're dying to meet you!! [emoji7])

It looks a bit scary....like a torture device, but the outcome sounds like a work of art! I would LOVE if you could post a photo of a perfectly peeled-cored-sliced-&-spiraled apple - I'm intrigued!

Perhaps jalaislynn will post the creation?? (We're dying to meet you!! [emoji7])

Well I think that would be a good idea. I've told jalaislynn that PEOPLE ARE STARTING TO THINK YOU'RE MY IMAGINARY FRIEND.

jalaislynn says today she managed to send me a mail (which I can confirm :rolleyes:) so I guess IT'll BE ANY DAY NOW! :mobibabe:

Back
Top Bottom