MobiColour RESULT: MC #65 Theme: ENTRY - April 24-30

This thread is now closed while zenjenny prepares her panegyric On MobiTog, Colour and Referentiality. :mobibabe:

And when Catherine gets sent home from work bcs she's got her dressing gown and fluffy slippers on, and curlers in her hair, then she can set up #MC #66 !

Curated Hierarchical Visual Image Depiction Gallery View:

IMG_4089.JPG

#1 rizole :

Art is dead, says Nietzsche, or was that God. And yet, rizole interpolates himself, fearlessly, into a non-geometric yet still somehow angular paradigm of subjectivity that insists that a horizontality of decenteredness - a daring and simultaneously naturalistic and juxtapositional absence, even - is included in his narrativity as a mark of his aporic totality.

#2 terse :

What can I say about terse that is not already subject to prematerial desublimation? Perhaps we can compare terse to the flâneur of Balzac-esque 'gastronomy of the eye'. Or Bahktin's polyphony. Or perhaps more apt is Baudrillard's precessive simulacra: most apparent in the defamiliarised curvature of a space, a territory which is neither known nor unknown, neither friend nor foe, neither psychic mermaid nor flipflop sandal. One must never forget those prophetic words: 'the simulacra is never what hides the truth - it is truth that hides the fact that there is none'.

HMs: to sinnerjohn for finding fairyland and to Ryn S for sharing that she uses a can opener to enter her house.

Curated Non Hierarchical Visual Image Depiction Gallery View:

IMG_4090.JPG

Last edited:
#1 rizole :

Art is dead, says Nietzsche, or was that God. And yet, rizole interpolates himself, fearlessly, into a non-geometric yet still somehow angular paradigm of subjectivity that insists that a horizontality of decenteredness - a daring and yet somehow naturalistic and juxtapositional absence, even - is included in his narrativity as a mark of his aporic totality.

#2 terse :

What can I say about terse that is not already subject to prematerial desublimation? Perhaps we can compare terse to the flâneur of Balzac-esque 'gastronomy of the eye'. Or Bahktin's polyphony. Or perhaps more apt is Baudrillard's precessive simulacra: most apparent in the defamiliarised curvature of a space, a territory which is known nor unknown, neither friend nor foe, neither psychic mermaid nor flipflop sandal. One must never forget those prophetic words: 'the simulacra is never what hides the truth - it is truth that hides the fact that there is none'.

HMs: to sinnerjohn for finding fairyland and to Ryn S for sharing that she uses a can opener to enter her house.

View attachment 93047
Congrats to rizole, Ted, John and Ryn S.
Applauses for all participants and thanks to Jen for her collaboration :cool:

I think Santa Cruz could be a good and beautiful place to next Mobitog meeting, after London :inlove:

Last edited:
No, not too late. RoseCat Catherine thinks it's still Saturday :lmao::lmao::lmao:
:rolleyes:
:lmao:

This thread is now closed while zenjenny prepares her panegyric On MobiTog, Colour and Referentiality. :mobibabe:

And when Catherine gets sent home from work bcs she's got her dressing gown and fluffy slippers on, and curlers in her hair, then she can set up #MC #66 !
:lmao:

View attachment 93048

#1 rizole :

Art is dead, says Nietzsche, or was that God. And yet, rizole interpolates himself, fearlessly, into a non-geometric yet still somehow angular paradigm of subjectivity that insists that a horizontality of decenteredness - a daring and yet somehow naturalistic and juxtapositional absence, even - is included in his narrativity as a mark of his aporic totality.

#2 terse :

What can I say about terse that is not already subject to prematerial desublimation? Perhaps we can compare terse to the flâneur of Balzac-esque 'gastronomy of the eye'. Or Bahktin's polyphony. Or perhaps more apt is Baudrillard's precessive simulacra: most apparent in the defamiliarised curvature of a space, a territory which is known nor unknown, neither friend nor foe, neither psychic mermaid nor flipflop sandal. One must never forget those prophetic words: 'the simulacra is never what hides the truth - it is truth that hides the fact that there is none'.

View attachment 93047
I LOVE how Rodolfo has "liked" this. I don't even understand it and I speak English (or I thought I did :confused:). I do understand that Rizole is first, Ted second and John and Ryn get HMs and congratulations to them all. Fab images every one. And there my comprehension ends. :lol:

View attachment 93048

#1 rizole :

#2 terse :

View attachment 93047
zenjenny needs her own special award just for this wrap-up. :mobibabe: Not that I understood a word of it... :rolleyes: :feet: but it's brilliant.

Congrats rizole!!! Well done, and I've no doubt you'll come up with an interesting theme for this coming week. :thumbs:

Way to go terse Ted on your second place! And I'm hoping you've started planning the 3rd Annual MobiMeetup? :sneaky:

Kudos to sinnerjohn and Ryn S (I've got to scroll back though because I seem to have missed the can opener thing! :D )

The new challenge can be found -------> HERE

#1 rizole :

#2 terse :

:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy: I bow before the Mistress of the Dark Post-Modern Philosophical Puzzlement, not least of all in thanks for my new flâneur pajamas (with fluffy bunny simulacra:thumbs:). All hail!

Applause for rizole, The Chosen One!!!

Art is dead, says Nietzsche, or was that God.
I'd like to thank my production team, the writers, costume department and of course my mother who was a constant source of comfort throughout this period. Lastly I'd like to thank Laurence Fishburne for showing me the one true path.

But I've not really won 1st place in this weeks mobicolour. That honour goes to all of you, ladies and gents, who sent your entered entry, who weekly try entirely to rightly light up our centre of excellence by entering your entries and mentor each other with banter and colour no bother, the honour my friends I send, with thanks to you, your work and your entries.

I'd like to thank my production team, the writers, costume department and of course my mother who was a constant source of comfort throughout this period. Lastly I'd like to thank Laurence Fishburne for showing me the one true path.

But I've not really won 1st place in this weeks mobicolour. That honour goes to all of you, ladies and gents, who sent your entered entry, who weekly try entirely to rightly light up our centre of excellence by entering your entries and mentor each other with banter and colour no bother, the honour my friends I send, with thanks to you, your work and your entries.

. . . . Now there's a guy who knows how far the rabbit hole goes.

zenjenny needs her own special award just for this wrap-up. :mobibabe: Not that I understood a word of it... :rolleyes: :feet: but it's brilliant.

:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy: I bow before the Mistress of the Dark Post-Modern Philosophical Puzzlement, not least of all in thanks for my new flâneur pajamas (with fluffy bunny simulacra:thumbs:).

Aww, shucks, guys -- it was nuthin' :oops: :mobibabe:

:D :D :D

I LOVE how Rodolfo has "liked" this. I don't even understand it and I speak English (or I thought I did :confused:). I do understand that Rizole is first, Ted second and John and Ryn get HMs and congratulations to them all. Fab images every one. And there my comprehension ends. :lol:

Ummmm....the theme was "entry" not entryWay....so I stand by my can openers even though they are not necessary for entering anything other than dinner ingredients ;) but, with that said I think maybe my humble abode does have an aluminum sort of feel about it until the ferns and hosta's get taller ;)

Back
Top Bottom