MobiColour RESULT: MC #65 Theme: ENTRY - April 24-30

First, I have to correct a mistake - I remembered I had taken this with my phone [Samsung Galaxy] and not the iPad.

As for the story behind the image – entry was made through my car window courtesy of a local thug who imagined that I had cut him off while merging on the freeway. He felt so deeply wronged that he blocked me in on said freeway and came up to my window to discuss the matter with me. He used his fist to make his point, which reached me as it smashed through the window, covering me with very expressive glass shards. Having ensured that I was in receipt of his very clear message (also evidenced by my blood mingling with the glass), he returned to his car, and drove away, no doubt feeling he had done the world a service and taught his children (safely seated in approved child restraints in the back seat of his car – which was also adorned with the obligatory cute sign declaring that there were ‘children on board’) the correct way to resolve an imagined slight.

I’m sure that he held on to his sense of righteousness while he served his 6 months in prison …..

Original untouched photo ...

View attachment 92954
Gobsmacked is all I can say. Imagine being his partner. I would be in fear of my life everyday.

Star Gate
iColorama, Matter, Fragment
IMG_0270.JPG

Back
Top Bottom