MobiColour RESULT: MC #65 Theme: ENTRY - April 24-30

Ummmm....the theme was "entry" not entryWay....so I stand by my can openers even though they are not necessary for entering anything other than dinner ingredients ;) but, with that said I think maybe my humble abode does have an aluminum sort of feel about it until the ferns and hosta's get taller ;)
Sorry Ryn, I don't understand why you've answered my post with something about your can openers. I thought your openers were an inspired interpretation, and I said so. I'm confused.:confused::)

Very imaginative.... I should like to visit this intergalactic museum! (And I bet GroovyGouvy would too. :sneaky: )

Positive. [emoji106][emoji4] Think beside the library in Dr. Who there also was one. Oh yes! That's where River Song's message was found. But I can't remember was it Museum of Art or Artefacts? [emoji15][emoji848][emoji1]

First, I have to correct a mistake - I remembered I had taken this with my phone [Samsung Galaxy] and not the iPad.

As for the story behind the image – entry was made through my car window courtesy of a local thug who imagined that I had cut him off while merging on the freeway. He felt so deeply wronged that he blocked me in on said freeway and came up to my window to discuss the matter with me. He used his fist to make his point, which reached me as it smashed through the window, covering me with very expressive glass shards. Having ensured that I was in receipt of his very clear message (also evidenced by my blood mingling with the glass), he returned to his car, and drove away, no doubt feeling he had done the world a service and taught his children (safely seated in approved child restraints in the back seat of his car – which was also adorned with the obligatory cute sign declaring that there were ‘children on board’) the correct way to resolve an imagined slight.

I’m sure that he held on to his sense of righteousness while he served his 6 months in prison …..

Original untouched photo ...

View attachment 92954

[emoji33][emoji33][emoji33][emoji33][emoji33][emoji33][emoji33]

Curated Hierarchical Visual Image Depiction Gallery View:

View attachment 93048

#1 rizole :

Art is dead, says Nietzsche, or was that God. And yet, rizole interpolates himself, fearlessly, into a non-geometric yet still somehow angular paradigm of subjectivity that insists that a horizontality of decenteredness - a daring and yet somehow naturalistic and juxtapositional absence, even - is included in his narrativity as a mark of his aporic totality.

#2 terse :

What can I say about terse that is not already subject to prematerial desublimation? Perhaps we can compare terse to the flâneur of Balzac-esque 'gastronomy of the eye'. Or Bahktin's polyphony. Or perhaps more apt is Baudrillard's precessive simulacra: most apparent in the defamiliarised curvature of a space, a territory which is known nor unknown, neither friend nor foe, neither psychic mermaid nor flipflop sandal. One must never forget those prophetic words: 'the simulacra is never what hides the truth - it is truth that hides the fact that there is none'.

HMs: to sinnerjohn for finding fairyland and to Ryn S for sharing that she uses a can opener to enter her house.

Curated Non Hierarchical Visual Image Depiction Gallery View:

View attachment 93047

Congratulations to Rizole and everybody, I think...... I need a dictionary!!

Curated Hierarchical Visual Image Depiction Gallery View:

View attachment 93048

#1 rizole :

Art is dead, says Nietzsche, or was that God. And yet, rizole interpolates himself, fearlessly, into a non-geometric yet still somehow angular paradigm of subjectivity that insists that a horizontality of decenteredness - a daring and yet somehow naturalistic and juxtapositional absence, even - is included in his narrativity as a mark of his aporic totality.

#2 terse :

What can I say about terse that is not already subject to prematerial desublimation? Perhaps we can compare terse to the flâneur of Balzac-esque 'gastronomy of the eye'. Or Bahktin's polyphony. Or perhaps more apt is Baudrillard's precessive simulacra: most apparent in the defamiliarised curvature of a space, a territory which is known nor unknown, neither friend nor foe, neither psychic mermaid nor flipflop sandal. One must never forget those prophetic words: 'the simulacra is never what hides the truth - it is truth that hides the fact that there is none'.

HMs: to sinnerjohn for finding fairyland and to Ryn S for sharing that she uses a can opener to enter her house.

Curated Non Hierarchical Visual Image Depiction Gallery View:

View attachment 93047
Nice Job zenjenny :thumbs:
Congratulations to the winners
To all participants nice images love them all

That's the meta-message. Or the meta-meta-message, or even the meta^n message, depending on how far down the rabbit hole you started.

I just knew you'd understand, Ted. :inlove: You being the intellectual & all. The other intellectual :lol:

Thing is, I was responding to rizole's comments re angling to be seen as . . And his question about his image . . . I wanted to show rizole that his work was, you know, worth a few poncy elitist multi-syllabic impenetrable exotic damnit, you know what I mean. ...

And just FYI, Ms Starzee and Mr MotownLarry, every single one of them there words is in The Dictionary - so there. Except maybe 'horizontality'. And 'aporic'. Maybe 'precessive' . . . . 'desublimated' . . .

:feet:

Well definitely most of them there words is in The Dictionary - so there o_O

Back
Top Bottom