MobiColour RESULT: MC #67 Theme: Dedicated to the One I Love - May 8-14

Like two turtledoves - Artful Pro version
Watermarked(2017-05-13-0830).jpg

Well I *thought* this song referred to the lovers as two turtle doves- but it doesn't :( Anyone know the song I'm thinking of?

These lyrics by Tommy Moeller. I don't know who made the first recording but I know the immortal Cliff Richard is in there somewhere :eek: (I'd like to see Radiohead do a punk/art/indie-rock version a lá their first versions of 'Creep')

You to me
Are sweet as roses in the morning
And you to me
Are soft as summer rain at dawn, in love we share
That something rare
The sidewalks in the street
The concrete and the clay beneath my feet
Begins to crumble
But love will never die
Because we'll see the mountains tumble
Before we say goodbye
There are loads of songs with the words Turtle Dove in the lyrics. Is it here http://www.lyrics.com/lyrics/turtledove

So many super wonderful images! [emoji177][emoji177][emoji177]
I'm in love with the image of @ kmenglee's mum. Gorgeous!
And my first intention was, when the thread opened, I'd post my dad. Now I found I didn't. Have to change that right away before it's too late. Was at his birthday last week. Will reappear in my 52's when I caught up. 6s+ native, Tangled, Patch.

Dedicated To My Dad

IMG_9433.JPG

And my first intention was, when the thread opened, I'd post my dad. Now I found I didn't. Have to change that right away before it's too late. Was at his birthday last week. Will reappear in my 52's when I caught up. 6s+ native, Tangled, Patch.

Dedicated To My Dad

View attachment 93636
Lovely
Esp the colours and lightens
The spectacles are just great - the rimless borders and the magnifying glass
Great edit

Dedicated To My Dad

View attachment 93636
This is wonderful, Gouvy... :inlove:

I think that even though there are less entries than in other weeks, those in this thread are powerful and meaningful. :inlove: As *someone* famous once said, "All you need is love...."

Now Glenton Rodolfo has the tough duty of choosing a winning image... I'm sure he'll do it with style and a whole lotta love. :)

Dedicated To My Dad

View attachment 93636
You've given him a lovely glow Gouvy. I'm struck, when I see photos of your parents, how you are the very amalgamation of them both. Wonderful image and great editing.

I think that even though there are less entries than in other weeks, those in this thread are powerful and meaningful. :inlove: As *someone* famous once said, "All you need is love...."

Now Glenton Rodolfo has the tough duty of choosing a winning image... I'm sure he'll do it with style and a whole lotta love. :)
Please give me a couple of hours :)

You've given him a lovely glow Gouvy. I'm struck, when I see photos of your parents, how you are the very amalgamation of them both. Wonderful image and great editing.

Yes, I got everything bad from either of them. [emoji1] when you look at my dad you know where my fleeing chin comes from. [emoji53] but you must cope with what you've got or be rich and and make one or many plastic surgeons even richer. [emoji1]

Back
Top Bottom