MobiColour RESULT: MC #67 Theme: Dedicated to the One I Love - May 8-14

Since this was a theme that was found difficult for many, people who decided to participate put a lot of effort into presenting very beautiful and interesting images, and of course, IMHO well worked technically. For all the participants my special recognition because all the presented images deserve to be distinguished. Here below my considerations.

First place:
Ryn Ryn S “(…) light up my life”, AND Kuan Meng Kmenglee “Dedicated to my beautiful mum”.

I am sure that they will be able to attend the next theme (definition and considerations) in a collaborative way, being able to use the Mobitog's feature "(Start a) Conversation" or the way that they find better.

Second:
Gouvy GroovyGouvy “Dedicated To My Dad” and Ted terse “Dedicated”

Third:
rizole “Flowers in the window”

HM:
Jen zenjenny “A young couple I love” and Jilly JillyG “Evergreen”.

Finally, in this May 14th, for all mothers, the best of joys!

Last edited:
Yes, I got everything bad from either of them. [emoji1] when you look at my dad you know where my fleeing chin comes from. [emoji53] but you must cope with what you've got or be rich and and make one or many plastic surgeons even richer. [emoji1]
Yep.... I've got my dad's nose. <sigh>

Since this was a theme that was found difficult for many, people who decided to participate put a lot of effort into presenting very beautiful and interesting images, and of course, IMHO well worked technically. For all the participants my special recognition because all the presented images deserve to be distinguished. Here below my considerations.

First place:
Ryn Ryn S “(…) light up my life”, AND Kuan Meng Kmenglee “Dedicated to my beautiful mum”.

I am sure that they will be able to attend the next topic (definition and considerations) in a collaborative way, being able to use the Mobitog's feature "(Start a) Conversation" or the way that they find better.

Second:

Third:

HM:

Congratulations Kmenglee Kuan Meng and Ryn S!! Well deserved double win. It will be interesting to see what you two come up with for the next theme... :D https://www.mobitog.com/threads/new-mc-68-theme-tbd-may-15-21.22582/#post-331488

Congrats Gouvy, Ted and Rizole on placing, and HMs Jen & Jilly. Lovely work this week and really fitting that it ended on Mother's Day!

Last edited:

First place:

I am sure that they will be able to attend the next theme (definition and considerations) in a collaborative way, being able to use the Mobitog's feature "(Start a) Conversation" or the way that they find better.

Second:

Third:

HM:

I am honored. And to tie with Kmenglee...well, wow. I am still a little shell shocked. There were so many marvelous entries, I am honored.

First place:

Second:

Third:

HM:

Thank you Rodolfo for my HM. Well done Ryn and Kuan Meng - both had lots of love in them. In fact all the images were made with love this week, it seems to me. So it's now up to Ryn and Kuan Meng, on different sides of the world, in different time zones, to choose a theme. :lol: Or no theme. :)

For myself I don't know what is more honour: being set on one step with terse or terse calling me inimitable.
emoji144.png
:lol:
Well, I agree... you ARE inimitable. :inlove:

Thankyou Rodolfo - lovely wrapup as usual :thumbs:. I loved all the love-images, as well - and Ryn's & Kuan Meng's certainly stood out. And Ted's, Gouvy's & rizole's. All different interpretations, too. Congrats you five :) and Jilly & me for HMs :inlove:

(Now I wonder what happens theme-wise when you put a Ryn and a Kuan Meng together?)

Thank you Rodolfo for my HM. Well done Ryn and Kuan Meng - both had lots of love in them. In fact all the images were made with love this week, it seems to me. So it's now up to Ryn and Kuan Meng, on different sides of the world, in different time zones, to choose a theme. :lol: Or no theme. :)
Yap Different time zones
The theme "The Green Mile" will be a challenge to all MobiTogs members
Will like to see some posts on the temperate zones and tropical zones greens
Love to see posts that will interpret Spring in their time zones
Happy shooting and edits

Back
Top Bottom