MobiColour RESULT: MC #69 No Theme - May 22-28

:eek:

Well..... I already feel a *cold* coming on, <coughcoughsneeze > but I'm sure rizole can handle it all.... o_O :whistle: :rolleyes: :coffee:

This response has been generated automatically...

I am out of the office until Monday, 30th May and will respond to your communication as soon as I can from this date.
If your query is urgent, please click here to be put in touch with my PA who will deal with you promptly.

Warm regards,
Rizole
-----------------------
Edit...Just realised that link goes to a Flash based site and so probably doesn't work on most mobiles. Waste of a good joke. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

I am out of the office until Monday, 30th May and will respond to your communication as soon as I can from this date.
If your query is urgent, please click here to be put in touch with my PA who will deal with you promptly.

Warm regards,
Rizole
-----------------------
Edit...Just realised that link goes to a Flash based site and so probably doesn't work on most mobiles. Waste of a good joke. :rolleyes:

Never mind, your first sentence left
me already burst out into laughter. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Warm regards,
Rizole
-----------------------
I thought that was the joke - that I clicked on it and got a black screen. :lmao:

Pen and Ink

Enlight90.jpg

Snapseed, Repix and Enlight

Warm regards,
Rizole
-----------------------

ROTFLMAO!!!!! [emoji23]

Back
Top Bottom