MobiColour RESULT: MC #69 No Theme - May 22-28

Wood Trident
Watermarked(2017-05-23-2155).jpg

ProShot, A Color Story

In The Backyard

Snapseed.jpg

ManualCam on macro focus. I can't believe how crisp this is. The colours, the contrast, I only added a slight bit of ambiance and structure with Snapseed. That App (ManualCam) was worth every single penny. I'm gobsmacked. [emoji50]

Edit: I just realise you might not see it as the Mobiapp reduced it and therefore there is a slight blur instead of crispness.
I'll add the original shot via web in full res that you make your own picture of it in comparison.

image.jpeg

Edit: sorry, must have messed it up while adding the better image in webview. Hope it works now and has its title back.

Last edited:
View attachment 94196 In The Backyard

View attachment 94193

ManualCam on macro focus. I can't believe how crisp this is. The colours, the contrast, I only added a slight bit of ambiance and structure with Snapseed. That App (ManualCam) was worth every single penny. I'm gobsmacked. [emoji50]

Edit: I just realise you might not see it as the Mobiapp reduced it and therefore there is a slight blur instead of crispness.
I'll add the original shot via web in full res that you make your own picture of it in comparison.

View attachment 94196
What a perfect capture!! :inlove:

Back
Top Bottom