MobiColour RESULT: MC #69 No Theme - May 22-28

Some lovely pics this week and it's taken RoseCat and I several hours, 3 pots of coffee, a pillow fight, phoning a friend and narrowly becoming mortal enemies to come to a resolution.
I'm exaggerating for comedic effect of course. It was only 2 pots of coffee.

In first place this week is sinnerjohn with Lilly and Bubbles. There was need for discussion here, we both thought this was a winner. Good technically, I thought, but a great subject and perfect timing.
20170514_162848-01-jpeg.94199

So many gorgeous photos - no wonder it was difficult to choose a winner. Congratulations to everyone - and thank you for my HM.

Some lovely pics this week and it's taken RoseCat and I several hours, 3 pots of coffee, a pillow fight, phoning a friend and narrowly becoming mortal enemies to come to a resolution.
I'm exaggerating for comedic effect of course. It was only 2 pots of coffee.

In first place this week is sinnerjohn with Lilly and Bubbles. There was need for discussion here, we both thought this was a winner. Good technically, I thought, but a great subject and perfect timing.
20170514_162848-01-jpeg.94199

Two for second place:

terse's rose is so so beautiful it hurts.
deepop's Graduation Weekend. The colours, light, structure and people...lovely.

Two more for third place this week (I know, I know.. wishy washy isn't the word.)

Glenton's The rainy season begins #2. I think the word is chiaroscuro-esque.
MiniMeme-PhotoArt's Third Eye. A striking, skilled and strong debut to the Mobicolour thread. I'm looking forward to more.

HMs to jalaislynn for Drapery, JillyG's Pen and Ink, MotownLarry's Railroad Terminus and GroovyGouvy's In the Backyard.

Over to sinnerjohn to pick next week's theme.
Congrats to John and all winners!
Applauses for all participants.
Thanks to Catherine and rizole for my recognition :cool:

I am so glad I didn't have to choose this week!!! I don't think I could have.
I so wholeheartedly agree with the choices, but there also others that it would have hurt hurt my heart not to choose. CONGRATULATIONS to all the winners. And to those who didn't win, your work was still wonderful.

Back
Top Bottom