MobiColour RESULT: MC #69 No Theme - May 22-28

Cool!! Literally, ON it?
Yes. Photo I took last year when they started an engine. The veteran with the feathered hat served on submarines in WW2.
IMG_1291.JPG

Hello Mobitoggers! I've just had a lovely journey catching up with all the pictures from last week.

As you may know, zenjenny has been working on her magnum thesis opus, which she is submitting today. Congratulations sis!! and ....... Happy Birthday!!! This picture is for you :)

"Drapery" [Dubble with Texture]
kikk 001.jpg

iPad; Aviary; BeCasso; Union

Hello Mobitoggers! I've just had a lovely journey catching up with all the pictures from last week.

As you may know, zenjenny has been working on her magnum thesis opus, which she is submitting today. Congratulations sis!! and ....... Happy Birthday!!! This picture is for you :)

View attachment 94252

What? It's Jen's birthday? Happy Birthday to you! Have a wonderful day and don't forget to post some photos.

View attachment 94252

Magnum thesis opus? Ice cream essay music? That can't be right. I'm gonna need a better dictionary.

Back
Top Bottom