MobiColour RESULT: MC #69 No Theme - May 22-28

Today in the garden. Snapseed.
tmp_19436-20170527_153526-012081746656.jpeg

Wow, this is beautiful.

Divine!!!
I've been without Words before the presence of so much imagination and beauty. If it were by vote, you have three times my vote for the first place ;):thumbs::inlove:

Thank you both. :notworthy: I've been trying to get comfortable with Stackables, Mextures, Distressed FX, and all, but there are sooo many filters and no way to know ahead of time what each one will do. So I start going through them one by one, and oh, number 8 looks good, but let's try the others, and ah, number 36 looks good, but hmmm... is it better than number... number... what was that one I liked before? Needless to say, when I do come up with something I like, I have no idea how I got there through the maze of twisty little passages, all alike.

Thank you both. :notworthy: I've been trying to get comfortable with Stackables, Mextures, Distressed FX, and all, but there are sooo many filters and no way to know ahead of time what each one will do. So I start going through them one by one, and oh, number 8 looks good, but let's try the others, and ah, number 36 looks good, but hmmm... is it better than number... number... what was that one I liked before? Needless to say, when I do come up with something I like, I have no idea how I got there through the maze of twisty little passages, all alike.
Amen, brother.

The thesis completion did require the essential components of chocolate covered ice-creams, and there were times I needed to sing soothing lullabies. There were also some ‘chicken soup’ and ‘cup of tea’ interventions, and a firmly established relationship with the local barista who learned how to make thesis-quality double-shot-skinny-long-macchiato.
:lol:

YES. :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Some lovely pics this week and it's taken RoseCat and I several hours, 3 pots of coffee, a pillow fight, phoning a friend and narrowly becoming mortal enemies to come to a resolution.
I'm exaggerating for comedic effect of course. It was only 2 pots of coffee.

In first place this week is sinnerjohn with Lilly and Bubbles. There was need for discussion here, we both thought this was a winner. Good technically, I thought, but a great subject and perfect timing.
20170514_162848-01-jpeg.94199

Two for second place:

terse's rose is so so beautiful it hurts.
deepop's Graduation Weekend. The colours, light, structure and people...lovely.

Two more for third place this week (I know, I know.. wishy washy isn't the word.)

Glenton's The rainy season begins #2. I think the word is chiaroscuro-esque.
MiniMeme-PhotoArt's Third Eye. A striking, skilled and strong debut to the Mobicolour thread. I'm looking forward to more.

HMs to jalaislynn for Drapery, JillyG's Pen and Ink, MotownLarry's Railroad Terminus and GroovyGouvy's In the Backyard.

Over to sinnerjohn to pick next week's theme.

Some lovely pics this week and it's taken RoseCat and I several hours, 3 pots of coffee, a pillow fight, phoning a friend and narrowly becoming mortal enemies to come to a resolution.

In first place this week is sinnerjohn with Lilly and Bubbles. There was need for discussion here, we both thought this was a winner. Good technically, I thought, but a great subject and perfect timing.

Two for second place:

Two more for third place this week (I know, I know.. wishy washy isn't the word.)

MiniMeme-PhotoArt's Third Eye. A striking, skilled and strong debut to the Mobicolour thread. I'm looking forward to more.

HMs to jalaislynn for Drapery, JillyG's Pen and Ink, MotownLarry's Railroad Terminus and GroovyGouvy's In the Backyard.

A fantastic week with sooo many great photos. Congratulations to John for his winning shot. Thanks for the second place, especially next to Ted's achingly beautiful rose. Kudos to all the others short listed.:thumbs::inlove::notworthy:

A fantastic week with sooo many great photos. Congratulations to John for his winning shot. Thanks for the second place, especially next to Ted's achingly beautiful rose. Kudos to all the others short listed.:thumbs::inlove::notworthy:

I make it short: all that David said and thanks for my HM. Well deserved, winners! [emoji177]
Thanks to rizole and @ Rosecat and the coffee for great judging. [emoji106][emoji322]

Two for second place:

Somehow I missed sinnerjohn John's image. Isn't it marvellous. Just look at those bubbles. Thank heavens for decent wi-fi in Croatia as he's the judge next week. Well done Ted and David - two completely different, but equally striking images. Slaps on the back to Rodolfo, Mel, Lynn, Larry, Me and Gouvy.

:rolleyes: :whistle: :cool:
I took no part in that folderol. :mobibabe:

Thank you kindly for the wrap up Rizole! :notworthy: What a fab week we've had. I'm looking forward to what sinnerjohn has up his sleeve for this week's theme. :)

Back
Top Bottom