MobiColour RESULT: MC #69 No Theme - May 22-28

As you may know, zenjenny has been working on her magnum thesis opus, which she is submitting today.
WHOOHOO!!!!! Congratulations zenjenny!!! What an epic accomplishment... :notworthy: :inlove: I have selfish reasons for you being finished.... want you around here more!! :lol: :sneaky: AND a birthday?!?! Double Whoooohooooo!!! :D

Hello Mobitoggers! I've just had a lovely journey catching up with all the pictures from last week.

"Drapery" [Dubble with Texture]
Missed you Lynn! And what a gorgeous image.... :inlove: I also see an opening in some magical and majestic tree...

The rainy season begins #2
Watermarked(2017-05-26-0727).jpg

ProShot, Distressed FX

So lush and gorgeous! Love the tones... and the green and red. :inlove:
Thanks Catherine! I must say that this is one of the theme or subjects that I have been very difficult. They are subtle shades of green and red that lost their personality by their near environment, until I found this effect in Distressed FX that allowed me to blur that environment while highlighting the green and reddish leaves.

Congrats to our dear Jen! :):thumbs:
(Out of concourse - Just to celebrate the final of her thesis and say that I hope that now in her new life or status she has more time to share with us - at least the same as before :cool:)
Watermarked(2017-05-26-1326).jpg

Hello Mobitoggers! I've just had a lovely journey catching up with all the pictures from last week.

As you may know, zenjenny has been working on her magnum thesis opus, which she is submitting today. Congratulations sis!! and ....... Happy Birthday!!! This picture is for you :)

View attachment 94252

iPad; Aviary; BeCasso; Union

This is wonderful! Both, the picture and your idea to send her a very special and beautiful birthday card over Mobitog! [emoji106][emoji1]

zenjenny: All the best, dearest antipode of mine! May all your wishes come true, except one, that you still have one to be fulfilled. Big hugs from your other side of the world! [emoji8][emoji256][emoji322][emoji324][emoji320][emoji512][emoji323][emoji94][emoji307]

Magnum thesis opus? Ice cream essay music? That can't be right. I'm gonna need a better dictionary.

The thesis completion did require the essential components of chocolate covered ice-creams, and there were times I needed to sing soothing lullabies. There were also some ‘chicken soup’ and ‘cup of tea’ interventions, and a firmly established relationship with the local barista who learned how to make thesis-quality double-shot-skinny-long-macchiato.

As you may know, zenjenny has been working on her magnum thesis opus, which she is submitting today. Congratulations sis!! and ....... Happy Birthday!!! This picture is for you :)

View attachment 94252

iPad; Aviary; BeCasso; Union

Nice to meet you and Happy Birthday ZenJenny! Oh, and btw...love this image. :)

Back
Top Bottom