MobiColour RESULT: MC #70 Theme: Escape From Reality - May 29-June 4

20170531_201248_HDR.jpg

Just another cliché, but I like it. No edit.

Quantum soup. Snapseed, toolwiz and pixlr.
I did this for my Facebook cover picture a while ago while toying with the idea of assuming the online persona of a new age guru for fun. It's supposed to be satirical/a bit of a laugh but from the complete lack of response I got I think I was probably only amusing myself. Anyway, it seems to fit the theme.
The text was generated by the New Age Bulls*** Generator.
View attachment 94474
I love soup.:D

Postcards from our Jupiter moon space trip:

The beautiful colours of Io

IMG_5757.JPG

Historical space camp of Callisto
IMG_5759.JPG

Massive flowers on Europa
IMG_5761.JPG

Mum just landing on Ganymede
Enlight4.jpg

All basic shots Hipstamatic, Skies made with Planet and Star Trek app (by this sky changer apps guy Lzed Larry told us of. That's why the quality is so poor), last one mum added in Enlight, her basic image was native 6s+. (Yes, she squeezed into the astronaut suit, I have another with my dad and one with myself. [emoji89][emoji4])

Last edited:

View attachment 94517

View attachment 94518

View attachment 94519

View attachment 94520

All basic shots Hipstamatic, Skies made with Planet and Star Trek app (by this sky changer apps guy Lzed Larry told us of. That's why the quality is so poor), last one mum added in Enlight, her basic image was native 6s+. (Yes, she squeezed into the astronaut suit, I have another with my dad and one with myself. [emoji89][emoji4])
Gouvy!!! :eek: :notworthy: :inlove: How do you do it?? So creative. The first one is just beautiful... those colors! That sky!! :inlove: My fave for sure. #2 and #3 are way cool too... and then that last one made me LMAO!!! OMG....your mom...that is so hilarious. :lol: Has she seen it? Brilliant. Can hardly wait to see the ones with you and your dad. :lol:

Gouvy!!! :eek: :notworthy: :inlove: How do you do it?? So creative. The first one is just beautiful... those colors! That sky!! :inlove: My fave for sure. #2 and #3 are way cool too... and then that last one made me LMAO!!! OMG....your mom...that is so hilarious. :lol: Has she seen it? Brilliant. Can hardly wait to see the ones with you and your dad. :lol:

I'll show you in some weeks time. T minus 14 days, London. [emoji89][emoji4]

View attachment 94517

View attachment 94518

View attachment 94519

View attachment 94520

You put on on a space suit??? And there's a Star Trek app???

You put on on a space suit??? And there's a Star Trek app???

Yes an yes, but the Star Trek app just changes white skies to one with a spaceship in. But not really pretty. This is the only one that was really convincing, the others are far too pale. Though you can change opacity, you can only fade it more which is contra productive if the sky it too pale beforehand. [emoji1]
Lzed Larry brought them in once. The other three picture were made with the planet app.
Link is:
„Filter Camera - Planet Effects & Photo Filters“ von Yang Jia
https://appsto.re/de/5OU5fb.i
Then go to Yang Jia and let you show his sky changer apps. Lots and lots of them, all free but all I've tested have just a poor output of 640x640 (8xx on one side if you have a rectangled picture) pixels. It's sadly just for fun. Would be pretty awesome if you'll get 2500 px or more.
But have a look, he dies sunsets and birds also. You can buy pro's, but I don't with that resolution. And the inapp is just the offer to buy poker to unlock the one locked filter. Not worth it. Poor resolution also. [emoji4]

Back
Top Bottom