The beautiful colours of Io

View attachment 94517

Historical space camp of Callisto
View attachment 94518

Massive flowers on Europa
View attachment 94519

Mum just landing on Ganymede
View attachment 94520

All basic shots Hipstamatic, Skies made with Planet and Star Trek app (by this sky changer apps guy Lzed Larry told us of. That's why the quality is so poor), last one mum added in Enlight, her basic image was native 6s+. (Yes, she squeezed into the astronaut suit, I have another with my dad and one with myself. [emoji89][emoji4])

Wow - you must have had so much fun with these! Very cool

Space Station
Enlight 2
Enlight1.JPG

He does the lighting for the rock band Cheap Trick. They're playing those dates. He's been all over the world with them over the years.

Oh Cheap Trick! That is pretty nice. I remember them. Can I have a ticket? [emoji1] I think I've listened to them in the 80's. Are they doing a revival or have they been playing through? I have no idea, but remember them. "I want you to want me"[emoji848] can it be it was one of their hits?
Really have to google them. [emoji1]

Oh Cheap Trick! That is pretty nice. I remember them. Can I have a ticket? [emoji1] I think I've listened to them in the 80's. Are they doing a revival or have they been playing through? I have no idea, but remember them. "I want you to want me"[emoji848] can it be it was one of their hits?
Really have to google them. [emoji1]
You got it! They've played and toured every year since forever.

He does the lighting for the rock band Cheap Trick. They're playing those dates. He's been all over the world with them over the years.
How cool is that. I met them backstage in the late 70's, at Nottingham University. My ex girlfriend was obsessed with them. I still have a Cheap Trick plectrum somewhere. Their song 'Surrender' is still one of my all time faves, although I've now become the dad that's a little weird :lmao:

Last edited:
How cool is that. I met them backstage in the late 70's, at Nottingham University. My ex girlfriend was obsessed with them. I still have a Cheap Trick plectrum somewhere. Their song 'Surrender' is still one of my all time faves, although I've now become the dad that's a little weird :lmao:
CT photo. The idiot in front is my son.
IMG_0378.JPG

Back
Top Bottom