MobiColour RESULT: MC #70 Theme: Escape From Reality - May 29-June 4

I was waiting for GroovyGouvy to tell me what day it is as well :rolleyes:

Well I should have left the theme as it was as you sure ended up making it difficult for me to choose a winner :confused:
Kind of disappointed zenjenny must have been extremely studious this week as it was a sure fire magnet for some of her a*******s :lmao:
Anyway after some deliberation, this weeks winner goes to...who else escapes reality more than most..... GroovyGouvy with Welcome to Mars
upload_2017-6-4_21-16-31.jpeg

I'm sure there's a Dr Who homage going on there.
2nd place goes to the fantabulous JillyG with an untitled edit that reminds me of the BFG
upload_2017-6-4_21-19-36.jpeg

3rd place goes to deepop David's amazing Rainbow
upload_2017-6-4_21-20-57.jpeg

HM's to rizole for the technically wonderful Quantum Soup and that nightmarish horse mask! And to RoseCat with her very beautiful Carnival image which could have won easily most other weeks but just wasn't 'out there' enough this week ;)
Big thank you for all others that posted your fantasies :thumbs:

Last edited:

Well I should have left the theme as it was as you sure ended up making it difficult for me to choose a winner :confused:
Kind of disappointed zenjenny must have been extremely studious this week as it was as sure fire magnet for some of her a*******s :lmao:
Anyway after some deliberation, this weeks winner goes to...who else escapes reality more than most..... GroovyGouvy with Welcome to Mars
View attachment 94664
2nd place goes to the fantabulous JillyG with an untitled edit that reminds me of the BFG
View attachment 94665
View attachment 94666

HM's to rizole for the technically wonderful Quantum Soup and that nightmarish horse mask! And to RoseCat with her very beautiful Carnival image which could have won easily most other weeks but just wasn't 'out there' enough this week ;)
Well done John. You're a trooper for getting on with the judging when you really should be applying yourself to the holiday washing. :lmao: This theme was made for Gouvy. Congrats to you Gouvy - that image is far out (as they used to say in the 70s). Thank you for my 2nd (it was really all down to you John, as this was an Enlight TWAC image that I didn't post there). David's image is a stunner too. Claps and slaps to Rizole and Catherine for their HMs. It was a wonderful, wacky MCC. I wonder what GroovyGouvy Gouvy will choose as a theme?:sneaky:

Kind of disappointed zenjenny must have been extremely studious this week as it was as sure fire magnet for some of her a*******s :lmao:
View attachment 94664
View attachment 94665
View attachment 94666

Well done, Gouvy. You had some stunning entries in this week's challenge. Well done, Jilly, 2 2nds this week! And to David and Rizole too.

[emoji50] gobsmacked. [emoji55]
Wow. Errm … sure, sinnerjohn John?
Thank you!!!! [emoji144]
To JillyG and deepop a great bow in awe as well as to rizole and RoseCat and all others sharing wonderful images with us!

And yes! I know what's next week's theme.
I've seen so often in our pictures but we never really cared about it. Now please focus: The order for next week is "Take a seat" – and I DO NOT mean the car. Though pictures with/of/on a Seat's seat will NOT be disqualified. But if I only find those cars at #71 I will insist a replay with the same theme for another week with no cars at all. Otherwise everything you or someone can/could sit/sits on is right, even the floor. I'm looking forward what you'll show me. [emoji5] hope it will be a big bouquet of pictures. Come on, go on, Mobitoggers, take a seat and take a seat. [emoji1]

Well done John! You've chosen an ideal winner - I love Gouvy's image and I think this theme + Gouvy was a match made in heaven (or a parallel reality, whichever you prefer... ;) ) Congrats GroovyGouvy! And a high five to JillyG and deepop David - well deserved! These were all favorites for me too. I'm honored to receive an HM alongside rizole's fab piece, for and I thank you!

[emoji50] gobsmacked. [emoji55]
Wow. Errm … sure, sinnerjohn John?
Thank you!!!! [emoji144]
To JillyG and deepop a great bow in awe as well as to rizole and RoseCat and all others sharing wonderful images with us!

And yes! I know what's next week's theme.
I've seen so often in our pictures but we never really cared about it. Now please focus: The order for next week is "Take a seat" – and I DO NOT mean the car. Though pictures with/of/on a Seat's seat will NOT be disqualified. But if I only find those cars at #71 I will insist a replay with the same theme for another week with no cars at all. Otherwise everything you or someone can/could sit/sits on is right, even the floor. I'm looking forward what you'll show me. [emoji5] hope it will be a big bouquet of pictures. Come on, go on, Mobitoggers, take a seat and take a seat. [emoji1]
Now that's a creative theme! Looking forward to seeing the interpretations. Here's the link to #71 - https://www.mobitog.com/threads/new-mc-71-theme-take-a-seat-june-5-11.22646/

I can't believe I missed this theme. What a beauty -- and what a variety of fruitloopy departures from reality (including no one seeming to know what day it is - makes me wonder if there was something in rizole 'S Quantum Soup.

You don't know our Gouvy very well, do you, John? :mobibabe:

Back
Top Bottom