MobiColour RESULT: MC #76 Theme: NO THEME - July 10-16

I only post these pics on mobitog because it's not networked to the extent the big networks are and these pics are unlikely to get back to the people they are of. If anyone catches the same bus I do goes and joins mobitog I'm in real trouble.
View attachment 96375
There's a great surreal feel to so many of your images... the subject combined with your editing process (which I love). A perfectly captured Toddler Meltdown. That little one is ticked off at something, that's for sure. Love the detail of her ponytail too.

IMG_6350.JPG

More late night wanderings in Atlantic City.
Snapseed

View attachment 96374
Snapseed

I was fortunate to be able to attend the P!nk concert last night in Atlantic City, NJ... my friend Stacy is one of her backup singers. :inlove: We got VIP passes and hung out backstage after the concert (no, P!nk wasn't there.... bummer!) As we walked through the venue's maze of hallways, I spied this fabulousness. :D
You are so lucky...

There's a great surreal feel to so many of your images... the subject combined with your editing process (which I love). A perfectly captured Toddler Meltdown. That little one is ticked off at something, that's for sure. Love the detail of her ponytail too.
:D:notworthy:

View attachment 96374
Snapseed

I was fortunate to be able to attend the P!nk concert last night in Atlantic City, NJ... my friend Stacy is one of her backup singers. :inlove: We got VIP passes and hung out backstage after the concert (no, P!nk wasn't there.... bummer!) As we walked through the venue's maze of hallways, I spied this fabulousness. :D

I'd give that guy a wide berth!

Back
Top Bottom