MobiColour RESULT: MC #76 Theme: NO THEME - July 10-16

Please do

Please do
Of course, if I did win I'd have to fess up. Anyone poking around any of my online accounts would find me out easiĺy enough. Being found out is shameful. Exposing oneself is a much more powerful position to move forward from. Imagine the scandal. I've have my prize stripped. Or maybe it'd be hushed up. I wonder if it's already been done but its been covered up.

:eek::eek::eek::eek:
So sorry everyone!! I had to work another event today at Mets Citifield and totally forgot about MobiColor. :oops: JillyG whenever you have a moment feel free to choose the winner(s).

Well, my job wasn't quite as difficult as I thought it was going to be when I chose a No Theme theme. And when it came to choosing a winner, I kept coming back to the one image that had captured my attention when I first saw it - sinnerjohn John's nature v man.
D5F5B8AC-25BD-4B84-86B7-8114FD9AC31E-7524-000009B581BB09A7.jpeg

I love the simplicity of this and the pathos. This poppy growing in an inhospitable, litter strewn place, and thriving. If you zoom in to the poppy head, that section could stand as an image on its own with the wonderful concrete background. Zoom out, and I love the way the dark bricks make a sort of frame for the lovely flower.

As usual, I couldn't separate my runners up. But I found the same process of zooming in to a part of the image to produce another wonderful image could be applied to all of these. Do try it.

The runners up are:
rizole Rizole's two images - Between the Tracks and the unnamed beacon on the hill. Two images that showcase Rizole's great range in photography.
F91FDDDA-9222-489F-89AF-60CC520C9A65-7524-000009B5A95B924F.jpeg 13160A84-9485-4AD7-A28D-ED2FD9FAFBF9-7524-000009B63018865E.jpeg
terse Ted's 307A and Crescent Moon - two wonderful abstracts
AE609923-AE6F-4B4B-A44A-C4BCA1FA3723-7524-000009B61D8DF0A6.jpeg A062AADE-CE14-4B97-804C-30C67322794A-7560-000009DCBDFE92F6.jpeg
deepop David's The Watchers - so clever.
239B50E0-19DA-484F-8F01-D2439603A17C-7524-000009B6BAF297AC.jpeg
Starzee Star's Trail - such a beautiful edit and composition.
2B5B8912-D5B5-4A7C-8025-9128DE349221-7524-000009B5B1BBD740.jpeg

Another great colourful week on Mobitog. Thank you all. Now it's up to sinnerjohn John to choose a theme/no theme.

Well, my job wasn't quite as difficult as I thought it was going to be when I chose a No Theme theme. And when it came to choosing a winner, I kept coming back to the one image that had captured my attention when I first saw it - sinnerjohn John's nature v man.
View attachment 96518
I love the simplicity of this and the pathos. This poppy growing in an inhospitable, litter strewn place, and thriving. If you zoom in to the poppy head, that section could stand as an image on its own with the wonderful concrete background. Zoom out, and I love the way the dark bricks make a sort of frame for the lovely flower.

As usual, I couldn't separate my runners up. But I found the same process of zooming in to a part of the image to produce another wonderful image could be applied to all of these. Do try it.

The runners up are:
rizole Rizole's two images - Between the Tracks and the unnamed beacon on the hill. Two images that showcase Rizole's great range in photography.
View attachment 96519 View attachment 96522
View attachment 96521 View attachment 96524
View attachment 96523
View attachment 96520

Another great colourful week on Mobitog. Thank you all. Now it's up to sinnerjohn John to choose a theme/no theme.
Many many thanks Jilly, that little poppy was growing away happily on my walk into work.
Loads of good photos in MC this week (isn't there always) probably more so when there's a call for NO theme.
I've got a theme for this coming week though but I'm not sure y'all gonna like it ;) Head on over and see.

Many many thanks Jilly, that little poppy was growing away happily on my walk into work.
Loads of good photos in MC this week (isn't there always) probably more so when there's a call for NO theme.
I've got a theme for this coming week though but I'm not sure y'all gonna like it ;) Head on over and see.
You tease!:sneaky:

View attachment 96518

The runners up are:
View attachment 96523
View attachment 96520

Thank you JillyG :notworthy:
Well done sinnerjohn, strong work.

Th
View attachment 96518

The runners up are:
View attachment 96523
View attachment 96520

Thanks, Jilly for the HM. Congrats to John for real street photography, and a wonderful photo. Congrats to all the other HMs. Now it's time to get back to basics.

View attachment 96518

The runners up are:
View attachment 96523
View attachment 96520

Yeah, great win, John and also to all the others cause I loved all those pics! Such an interesting week.

Back
Top Bottom