MobiColour RESULT: MC #76 Theme: NO THEME - July 10-16

Street Art

View attachment 96360

Thought I'd take my new shoes out today as it's supposed to be dry. Painted them the last two nights (just after I was home until the sun was down). Now I'm testing how long they'll keep, what happen when the get dirty and how long it will take u till I call them ruined. [emoji4]
Those are SO YOU. How creative!!! I think there is something you can spray on painted fabric to seal it? Try an arts & crafts store.

IMG_6363.JPG

Snapseed

I was fortunate to be able to attend the P!nk concert last night in Atlantic City, NJ... my friend Stacy is one of her backup singers. :inlove: We got VIP passes and hung out backstage after the concert (no, P!nk wasn't there.... bummer!) As we walked through the venue's maze of hallways, I spied this fabulousness. :D

View attachment 96374
Snapseed

I was fortunate to be able to attend the P!nk concert last night in Atlantic City, NJ... my friend Stacy is one of her backup singers. :inlove: We got VIP passes and hung out backstage after the concert (no, P!nk wasn't there.... bummer!) As we walked through the venue's maze of hallways, I spied this fabulousness. :D
So what? :D

I only post these pics on mobitog because it's not networked to the extent the big networks are and these pics are unlikely to get back to the people they are of. If anyone catches the same bus I do goes and joins mobitog I'm in real trouble.
20170713_172804-01.jpeg

I only post these pics on mobitog because it's not networked to the extent the big networks are and these pics are unlikely to get back to the people they are of. If anyone catches the same bus I do goes and joins mobitog I'm in real trouble.
View attachment 96375

Who could go past that?

I hate images of distressed kids qua distressed kids, but this kid looks very displeased -- and safe.

(If you want to delete the image after the thread, we're AYS :mobibabe:)

Those are SO YOU. How creative!!! I think there is something you can spray on painted fabric to seal it? Try an arts & crafts store.
My friend uses Scotchguard (? sp) and/or spray-on paint sealers. Inexpensive at the multinationals :mobibabe:)

Who could go past that?

I hate images of distressed kids qua distressed kids, but this kid looks very displeased -- and safe.

(If you want to delete the image after the thread, we're AYS :mobibabe:)
AYS?
If it helps, this kid was upset someone (her mum?) wasn't sitting on the seat her left.
20170713_172811.jpg

I'm not keen on images of distressed kids myself but I had trouble not laughing out loud at this one.

AYS?
If it helps, this kid was upset someone (her mum?) wasn't sitting on the seat her left.View attachment 96380
I'm not keen on images of distressed kids myself but I had trouble not laughing out loud at this one.
At your service

And yes, def looks like a safe kid. Appropriate -to-season dress, well-nourished, clean, attentive career. . . That one won't keep me awake

Out of my mind

iPhone SE, Snapseed

On my way home by foot, slipping sliding and stumbling, like 5:30 Sunday morning (hint: also see the Timestamp thingy), I apparently shot a few pics. Needless to say, they all blew. Except for this one. I've seen worse.

IMG_0184.JPG

Back
Top Bottom