MobiColour RESULT: MC #76 Theme: NO THEME - July 10-16

View attachment 96374
Snapseed

I was fortunate to be able to attend the P!nk concert last night in Atlantic City, NJ... my friend Stacy is one of her backup singers. :inlove: We got VIP passes and hung out backstage after the concert (no, P!nk wasn't there.... bummer!) As we walked through the venue's maze of hallways, I spied this fabulousness. :D
Freaky!

I only post these pics on mobitog because it's not networked to the extent the big networks are and these pics are unlikely to get back to the people they are of. If anyone catches the same bus I do goes and joins mobitog I'm in real trouble.
View attachment 96375
Now, that's what I call a meltdown!

Oh so clever! It took me a while to work out the reference to tracks until I worked out what gave the reflection. I know you and sinnerjohn are diehard Androiders but your talents are wasted when you can't enter such original shots into one of the biggest competitions in mobile photography!

Oh so clever! It took me a while to work out the reference to tracks until I worked out what gave the reflection. I know you and sinnerjohn are diehard Androiders but your talents are wasted when you can't enter such original shots into one of the biggest competitions in mobile photography!
Thank you.
Yeah it's an odd one. There's a snobbery from both camps that's more about branding and perceived quality than about actual differences. Maybe I should edit the exif data and enter anyway.

Still life with sausage.
20170715_161834-01.jpeg

Agree! I don't get why anything would be segregated by brand.

Back
Top Bottom