MobiColour RESULT: MC #76 Theme: NO THEME - July 10-16

What method if mono-printing do you use, rizole? I'd love to try a few of the ink/plate techniques, and the Gelli print thing I've seen on Pinterest. (And the collage/papercut thing, of còurse -- I'm a Matisse fan).
First time I've done it since I was at school. Basically spread a thin layer of ink on a perspex/plastic plate. Overlay cartridge paper and then overlay the picture of your choice. Trace/mark/perform interpretive dance upon the picture of your choice and the ink is transferred to the cartridge paper in a hopefully aesthetically pleasing way.
It was just a fun session for a bunch of overworked teaching and support staff at the end of the academic year. I enjoyed the process but was more interested in the textures, patterns and fall out produced from the process than the end product itself.
Our teacher was particularly excited about the ink as it has the same qualities as oil based ink but is water soluble which makes clean up so much easier apparently.

IMG_8103.JPG

Sunset Colors around Paris few dans ago [emoji3] Limours - France

Iphone 7 native app - snapseed

Street Art

IMG_6901.JPG

Thought I'd take my new shoes out today as it's supposed to be dry. Painted them the last two nights (just after I was home until the sun was down). Now I'm testing how long they'll keep, what happen when the get dirty and how long it will take u till I call them ruined. [emoji4]

Street Art

View attachment 96360

Thought I'd take my new shoes out today as it's supposed to be dry. Painted them the last two nights (just after I was home until the sun was down). Now I'm testing how long they'll keep, what happen when the get dirty and how long it will take u till I call them ruined. [emoji4]
Wow, that's so clever Gouvy. What an artist you are!

Street Art

View attachment 96360

Ha, ha, saw that in the thumbnails and knew exactly who owed those! :thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom