MobiColour RESULT: MC #77 Theme: App-Free Colour Photography - July 17-23

Pure unadulterated. No crop. No nothing. Taken last Thursday.

I so missed flowers in Hong Kong. I love that I live so close to RHS Wisley Gardens but now I am so much more into photography, it takes me ages to walk a short distance there :lol:.

View attachment 96611
View attachment 96610
View attachment 96609

Bummer! Wish I'd get them into the sharp area. Till the cam focused they are gone. Mostly. Or they are the blurriest part of the picture. [emoji53][emoji1]

Maybe the question is silly, but at first I read the theme, I thought "no apps. You need at least one to take the picture." Now that is cleared up, indeed we may use one, but I'm panting to ask (please don't beat me!): when I take a pict with Hipsta, I always get also the original shot, unedited, uncropped, full size. Isn't that as taken with native cam? May I post those or native cam only ONLY O. N. L. Y. ? [emoji15]

Maybe the question is silly, but at first I read the theme, I thought "no apps. You need at least one to take the picture." Now that is cleared up, indeed we may use one, but I'm panting to ask (please don't beat me!): when I take a pict with Hipsta, I always get also the original shot, unedited, uncropped, full size. Isn't that as taken with native cam? May I post those or native cam only ONLY O. N. L. Y. ? [emoji15]
I wouldn't categorise a camera as an app. Although I would say Hipstamatic is an app, but why would you use Hipsta to shoot a non filtered photo, surely you would just use the camera app proper?

I wouldn't categorise a camera as an app. Although I would say Hipstamatic is an app, but why would you use Hipsta to shoot a non filtered photo, surely you would just use the camera app proper?

I use to use Hipsta meanwhile like my "only" camera. I love and hate the square at the same time, but I'm always aware that the complete, unedited photo is still I'm cam roll. So I developed a kind of eye (not 100% reliable, but good) for the whole thing even if I just see the square. So I do pictures horizontally or vertically to have all on the 4:3 one in my roll. But because I like the fun of the surprise of the filter mixes, which sometimes gives me even an idea or shows a detail I missed when taking the picture. But I often do really like the original one, means the unedited 4:3. And it's the same as taking it with native cam, what I also do when I'm not sure that the subject fits in a 4:3. Same for Fusion HDR, which is kind of my second cam. I use it, when it's darker, or bright light. But I often forget I've taken those and am happy with the "middle picture" that is saved to cam roll. That would be another I call "nekkid". [emoji4]
And I usually don't do pictures with Hipsta AND native, because I know the original shot is already in my cam roll.
So just to make sure: permission or not?

I use to use Hipsta meanwhile like my "only" camera. I love and hate the square at the same time, but I'm always aware that the complete, unedited photo is still I'm cam roll. So I developed a kind of eye (not 100% reliable, but good) for the whole thing even if I just see the square. So I do pictures horizontally or vertically to have all on the 4:3 one in my roll. But because I like the fun of the surprise of the filter mixes, which sometimes gives me even an idea or shows a detail I missed when taking the picture. But I often do really like the original one, means the unedited 4:3. And it's the same as taking it with native cam, what I also do when I'm not sure that the subject fits in a 4:3. Same for Fusion HDR, which is kind of my second cam. I use it, when it's darker, or bright light. But I often forget I've taken those and am happy with the "middle picture" that is saved to cam roll. That would be another I call "nekkid". [emoji4]
And I usually don't do pictures with Hipsta AND native, because I know the original shot is already in my cam roll.
So just to make sure: permission or not?
I'd say the unedited one is fine, as long as its not enhancing the image at all.

IMG_5819.JPG

That light people are always talking about
native cam, cropped in Photos

Back
Top Bottom