Catherine
Device
iPhone 14 Pro Max
Onsite
Project Page
color
[kuhl-er]

noun
1. the quality of an object or substance with respect to light reflected by the object, usually determined visually by measurement of hue, saturation, and brightness of the reflected light; saturation or chroma; hue.

adjective

1. involving, utilizing, yielding, or possessing color: a color TV.

Welcome to MobiTog's color Challenge #82!
The rules are easy: Post your mobile photography color images here - LIMIT OF 3 IMAGES IN ONE POST, preferably 1 image per post. No black & white, no shades of grey, just BOLD BRIGHT COLORS! Or, SOFT PASTEL COLORS. Whatever strikes your fancy, or your color palette. :D

The challenge will last one week, and then the winner of the prior challenge will choose the winner of the current challenge, who will then decide
if there will be a theme to the next challenge or not, and what that theme will be. :sneaky:

Please see the Rules and Guidelines for MobiChallenges posted HERE.
Check out our previous winners in the Gallery HERE.

Let's electrify this space with
C O L O R !!

Theme: Anything that represents MUSIC...instruments, notes, orchestras, singers, etc.

The judge for this challenge is MotownLarry!

Last edited:
Never before I opened the theme. Seems today is the day. [emoji1]

After a long pause (6 weeks of summer holiday) our choir is back to rehearsals and this is the new song:
Murphys Gesetz
(Murphy's Law). Shot last Tuesday with Hipstamatic and edited today in Clip2Comic

MurphyI.jpg

Still can't upload from MobiApp. Tried the desktop now and crossing fingers.

Last edited:
Never before I opened the theme. Seems today is the day. [emoji1]

After a long pause (6 weeks of summer holiday) our choir is back to rehearsals and this is the new song:
Murphys Gesetz
(Murphy's Law). Shot last Tuesday with Hipstamatic and edited today in Clip2Comic

But mobi has a problem st the moment as it says itself. Will try later to upload the picture.
Our group returns to rehearsals Sep 11. :whistle: Hope my voice is OK as I've been experiencing a little harshness lately.

How great is this! :thumbs:

This is fab. Kind of looks like animation/drawing put on top of an image. I love it!
Thanks. Yesterday afternoon we went to Art in the Orchard, a biennial event at a beautiful local orchard( peaches, apples, pears, raspberries)at which 30 40 art installations and sculptures are scattered throughout this wonderful site. (Unfortunately, we went there too late to upload some of them to last week MC.) This photo shows just part of a hillside with about 30 figures doing different things, to symbolize community.)
Here's what the peach trees looked like
FullSizeRender 11.jpg

And here's one of the views thru one of the installations
fullsizeoutput_482e.jpeg

Thanks. Yesterday afternoon we went to Art in the Orchard, a biennial event at a beautiful local orchard( peaches, apples, pears, raspberries)at which 30 40 art installations and sculptures are scattered throughout this wonderful site. (Unfortunately, we went there too late to upload some of them to last week MC.) This photo shows just part of a hillside with about 30 figures doing different things, to symbolize community.)
Here's what the peach trees looked like
View attachment 98093
And here's one of the views thru one of the installations
View attachment 98094
What an amazing place.... :inlove: And look at those peaches!! :drool: Can people pick/buy the fruit? If not, that's just torture.

Back
Top Bottom