MobiColour RESULT: MC #82 Theme: Music - August 21-27, 2017

Well, here we go. I know I picked an unusual topic for this week, but I wanted to see how you would respond in making your pictures play beautiful music…and you produced some great results!

Starzee, you felt you were posting too many music related photos, but I shared that same feeling last week with all my sculpture photos. But, when you want share something, you can't help yourself. Personally, when I post in these contests, my goal is just sharing.

I loved the Player Piano Rolls, so Starzee is awarded FIRST PLACE. That picture brought back some wonderful childhood memories.
View attachment 98295
@bmore’s keyboard photo conjured up thoughts of someone like Scott Joplin pounding away on the keys. A great effort earning SECOND PLACE.
View attachment 98296
THIRD PLACE goes to terse for Street Music. I loved how the sculpture of a saw-playing artist complimented the street violinist.
View attachment 98297

HONORABLE MENTIONS to deepop fun-loving Rockin’ Out With the Ramones and GroovyGouvy Sister Moon lll. Nice editing.

Thanks to everyone for coming up with some interesting music pictures.
Isn't that what images are all about sometimes, touching you on some level and reminding you of other times. Great choices Larry and congrats to Star - I loved those piano rolls: something that's really unusual nowadays. Well done Briana and Ted and David and Gouvy - great interpretations of the theme.

This is very late, but I never got to say thanks MoTownLarry! My phone got some water on it and died quite painfully (for me). I now have another so thanks!

This is very late, but I never got to say thanks MoTownLarry! My phone got some water on it and died quite painfully (for me). I now have another so thanks!
Eek!!! But glad you’ve got a replacement. Which one did you get?

Back
Top Bottom