MobiColour RESULT: MC #82 Theme: Music - August 21-27, 2017

IMG_3747.JPG

Strum
snapseed
I seem to have a lot of music based images.

Rehearsal today.
Sister Moon I
(Just Hipstamatic, love what it has done with the picture)

HipstamaticPhoto-525112763.235348.jpg

Sister Moon ll
(Hipstamatic and native cam pictures, roughly cut and assembled in Layover; the Oscar is the trophy we've got for winning the Choir For Choir competition 2013; the chap behind the piano is our choral conductor; the ladies over the notes are part of our alto 2)

IMG_2500.JPG

And hooray! After deleting and reinstalling the MobiApp allows me to post pictures again. [emoji322][emoji324]

Rehearsal today.
Sister Moon I
(Just Hipstamatic, love what it has done with the picture)

View attachment 98121

Sister Moon ll
(Hipstamatic and native cam pictures, roughly cut and assembled in Layover; the Oscar is the trophy we've got for winning the Choir For Choir competition 2013; the chap behind the piano is our choral conductor; the ladies over the notes are part of our alto 2)

View attachment 98122

And hooray! After deleting and reinstalling the MobiApp allows me to post pictures again. [emoji322][emoji324]

These are great!

I grew up with a father and 3 brothers who were musicians, and a mother with a lovely singing voice.... Why am I devoid of any music photos?? :confused: :alien:

EDIT: I had to go back to 2012 for this one. Originally made with Hipstamatic, re-edited in Snapseed.

IMG_6934.JPG

Last edited:
I grew up with a father and 3 brothers who were musicians, and a mother with a lovely singing voice.... Why am I devoid of any music photos?? :confused: :alien:

EDIT: I had to go back to 2012 for this one. Originally made with Hipstamatic, re-edited in Snapseed.

View attachment 98150
That's a lot of bongos (does it have an e - bongoes)?. Oh, see what you've done. I won't be able to sleep now wondering.

Back
Top Bottom