MobiColour RESULT: MC #83 Theme: Green - August 28-Sept 3

Congrats kennyh - gorgeous image. And Gouvy- I really like that train image. And Brian - my favourite of all of the wonderful greens. And rizole - I'm with Star - I would've stuck a medal on anything you contributed this month - bonus that it's a cool image.

And Starzee you have to get your priorities right. Ultimately it doesn't matter which images you choose: it's the agonising, the falling about the place, the sleepless nights -- as long as you suffer, you know you've done a good job.

Thanks, I needed that.

Lovely image kennyh Ken, well done :thumbs:. Good job Star, it aint easy is it :D
Not sure what shade of green that is in Gouvy's image :lmao: but I love it anyway (maybe I'm colour blind ;))

It's turquoise ocean green of the ÖPN in Frankfurt. Like the red tubes in London we have them in turquoise green as busses and trams, but those last two are mostly covers with advertisements in various colours and pictures. [emoji4] but no one said it has to be a particular green. [emoji4]

It's turquoise ocean green of the ÖPN in Frankfurt. Like the red tubes in London we have them in turquoise green as busses and trams, but those last two are mostly covers with advertisements in various colours and pictures. [emoji4] but no one said it has to be a particular green. [emoji4]
Please never take me too seriously dear Gouvy :D

Congratulations to kennyh for 1st place and his wonderful shades of green, and to FundyBrian for his crisp ones and thanks for my 2nd for the blurry one! [emoji106][emoji177]
And of course to rizole for his arty "I'm back" and HM.
Sorry couldn't finish this before. Work called before I could say something more than the reply to John. [emoji1]
Nevertheless it was again a fantastic week. Looking forward to the next and see you all there. [emoji4]

Congratulations to kennyh for 1st place and his wonderful shades of green, and to FundyBrian for his crisp ones and thanks for my 2nd for the blurry one! [emoji106][emoji177]
And of course to rizole for his arty "I'm back" and HM.
Sorry couldn't finish this before. Work called before I could say something more than the reply to John. [emoji1]
Nevertheless it was again a fantastic week. Looking forward to the next and see you all there. [emoji4]
Thanks,see you next time...

As a counter-balance, I will maintain my self-imposed rule of commenting at every opportunity and say "WHAT Starzee SAID!!!!"

....The brain is a funny thing - occasionally strange sequelae to injuries . . . Have you suddenly become fluent in another language ? Discovered a talent for [something previously unthought of]? One eye changed colour (isn't that what happened to David Bowie)?
Yes! Saw a programme on that. Banged my head against a wall once but didn't help my bad memory or anything else for that matter! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom