MobiColour RESULT: MC #83 Theme: Green - August 28-Sept 3

Luna.
IMG_0945.JPG

Oh my... :inlove:

Guessing this is an actual you have doctored Brian... :D

The luna moth was perfectly healthy and didn't require medical intervention but it was photographed at night on the ground in a campground parking lot lit by streetlights. I first darkened the surrounding area and tried using Diana to blend it with various backgrounds but didn't get what I wanted because the dark areas kept becoming transparent in their blending system. The moth got some BeCasso painting which smoothed it a bit. Leonardo was used after that for the greater control it allowed in layer masking.
Here is one of the better Diana versions. Note the dark areas became transparent. For Diana I had to expand the background in HandyPhoto to accommodate the annoying forced square crop.
IMG_0886.JPG

The luna moth was perfectly healthy and didn't require medical intervention but it was photographed at night on the ground in a campground parking lot lit by streetlights. I first darkened the surrounding area and tried using Diana to blend it with various backgrounds but didn't get what I wanted because the dark areas kept becoming transparent in their blending system. The moth got some BeCasso painting which smoothed it a bit. Leonardo was used after that for the greater control it allowed in layer masking.
Here is one of the better Diana versions. Note the dark areas became transparent. For Diana I had to expand the background in HandyPhoto to accommodate the annoying forced square crop.
View attachment 98557
What an absolutely stunning and beautiful creature... :inlove:

Thanks for the unmedicated version Brian... :D

View attachment 98557
Like Venomator said, stunning!

My Most Favorite Moth EVER. :inlove: Oh man... she is simply gorgeous. I hope to see a real one someday.

View attachment 98557
OMG. This takes my breath away.... seriously. What an incredible image Brian. :notworthy:

View attachment 98557
Gorgeous!

Garage. Alcatel pixi4. Snapseed.
IMG_20170902_111229-01.jpeg

The police still have my phone so I have a cheap, underpowered almost smart phone with a LoFi 3mp camera that has trouble with almost every lighting condition and no storage space. Snapseed runs like a dog on it. Expect poor quality. I'll try and up my creativity to compensate. :coffee:

Garage. Alcatel pixi4. Snapseed.View attachment 98614
The police still have my phone so I have a cheap, underpowered almost smart phone with a LoFi 3mp camera that has trouble with almost every lighting condition and no storage space. Snapseed runs like a dog on it. Expect poor quality. I'll try and up my creativity to compensate. :coffee:
Goblins!

Well this is fab. A great abstract.

How are you feeling? Healing well I hope. xo

Welcome back! What a wonderful abstract. Your ordeal sure hasn't affected your photography skills!

Well, look what's come out of adversity - this amazing image. I love it. But I'm intrigued - why do the police have your phone in the first place, let alone still?

wha' happened? Are you OK?
A bus pulled out on me when I was going at speed on my cycle. I'm told I'm lucky to be alive.
How are you feeling? Healing well I hope. xo
Yes thank you.:) Although the scars are very itchy.
why do the police have your phone in the first place, let alone still?
They are prosecuting the bus driver. They need my phone, I believe, to prove I wasn't using it when the accident happened. Not sure why they STILL have it though. Just another thing to sort out.

I'm breaking my self imposed rule of not commenting when I'm in the hot seat to judge, but, GREAT TO SEE YOU, RIZOLE!!!!!!!

I'm breaking my self imposed rule of not commenting when I'm in the hot seat to judge, but, GREAT TO SEE YOU, RIZOLE!!!!!!!

As a counter-balance, I will maintain my self-imposed rule of commenting at every opportunity and say "WHAT Starzee SAID!!!!"

And I hope recovery means moreorless back to normal without any major and/or lasting inconvenience.

And also "what ImageArt said" re your creativity. The brain is a funny thing - occasionally strange sequelae to injuries . . . Have you suddenly become fluent in another language ? Discovered a talent for [something previously unthought of]? One eye changed colour (isn't that what happened to David Bowie)?

As a counter-balance, I will maintain my self-imposed rule of commenting at every opportunity and say "WHAT Starzee SAID!!!!"
:lol:

Your hot seat is fired up and ready for action, Star. Take 'er away!! :D

Back
Top Bottom