MobiColour RESULT: MC #87 Theme Uniforms - Sept 25-Oct 1

And some close ups:

Ironiform (iPod native, Snapseed)

Snapseed.jpg

Mooniform 1 (iPod native, Snapseed)

Snapseed.jpg

Mooniform 2 (iPod native, CamRoll to cut, Patch to blur background, Photoshop Fix for some retouching)

IMG_4712.JPG

Love this portrait. Moving & beautiful - I feel like I have a sense of each of the three men.

(And Mark Knopfler's 'Brothers in Arms' always makes me cry)
Yes! One of my favourite musicians. I saw him in Bath about 4 years ago in quite a small venue and he was just magic. SO talented with all his instruments.

Time machine

A military uniform from the days this country had some power and respect. A time more and more people want back. But, sadly, for the most part only right-wing/neo nazi scum are saying it out loud.

Anyway, this is the only uniform pic I have, I think. Will try to find something new to shoot...

iPhone SE, Snapseed.

Fil 2017-09-29 04 53 39.jpeg

Yes! One of my favourite musicians. I saw him in Bath about 4 years ago in quite a small venue and he was just magic. SO talented with all his instruments.

One of the masters - like Gilmore & a few others I can't think of right now: *touch* that doesn't go away but in fact gets better with age.

To have a little more pictures I'll post my last three shots from last Saturday. Ant believe it's nearly a week ago again.

Smile For Me! (Hipstamatic)

HipstamaticPhoto-528122789.328323.jpg

Stairway To Reality (Hipstamatic; it was a shot through a diorama with the "real" world as backdrop. When I looked at it now I even spotted Darth Vader outside the tiny world. Didn't see it when I took the picture.)

HipstamaticPhoto-528225602.435174.jpg

Discovery (iPod native, Snapseed to improve; one of my very favourite shots of that day)

Snapseed.jpg

Stairway To Reality (Hipstamatic; it was a shot through a diorama with the "real" world as backdrop. When I looked at it now I even spotted Darth Vader outside the tiny world. Didn't see it when I took the picture.)
This is fantastic!! At first I thought it was a double exposure... thought those were more of the costumed people.

So, I had plans. Big plans - about spending my friday noon/evening and/or saturday in the city, shooting x amount of pics, for this thread, for TS and for my own pleasure. Enter friday morning: felt more and more sick by the minute, had to cancel everything and crawl back into bed - sleeping 'til 5 PM! When saturday came, I was to weak for anything, but the anger energized me enough to drink beer and refurnish my home, and then zone out in front of my PC re-watching Titanic that I finally had purchased.

Today, I will do the same. The refurnishing part, that is. Not the beer part :lmao:

So, in order to sneak one more pic in before this challenge closes, I just shot this:

Old regalia
The "chest piece" (and only surviving part) of my old goth/rocker/metalpunk uniform. The last one (bought, like, 89-91'ish) in a series of similiar "chest pieces", the very first bought in '78. Of course I can never part with it. But I don't use it anymore.

iP SE, ACDSee Pro

Fil 2017-10-01 07 03 12.jpeg

Thanks, ImageArt Ann, to play in my cards. This Saturday I could harvest and now post …

View attachment 99592

Oh, wait! Uniforms! Not Unicorns. Okay, then have these:

Enterpise (Hipstamatic)

View attachment 99593

Uniforms On Parade (iPod native)

View attachment 99595

NASA Suits (iPod native, slightly cropped in CamRoll)

View attachment 99596

One more:
Darth Vader Comes Home From Shopping (iPod native, a bit lightened up and cropped in CamRoll)

View attachment 99597

Wow. Well done. You had some good stuff to pull from it looks like.

It was a lot harder than I thought it would be but there was one that stole my heart completely so I have to go for it.

1st Place. Yes, you guessed. Well done, MotownLarry, Larry. My DH loved it too.
IMG_8001.JPG

I didn't want to choose any other places so here are my favourites:

Such a wacky photo I just loved it and thanks for all your other entries, GroovyGouvy, Gouvy.
IMG_7999.JPG

Fantastic Angle and another rizole, Rizole special!
IMG_8004.JPG

I just loved the composition and lighting in this image, MsDee, Dee.
IMG_8003.JPG

Back
Top Bottom