MobiColour RESULT: MC #88 Theme: Landscapes - Oct 2-8

I counted 44 submissions, of which I thought were all magnificent landscapes. So understand, this was really, really difficult since I liked them a lot! However...

I award 1st place to FundyBrian for 2 pictures that kept catching my eye: waterside low tide at sunset and beginning of time.
30EB825E-7AB9-4B95-811E-037FEEE02476.jpeg
F343963A-B17C-4D51-9AD8-0B963F63396F.jpeg

Second place is awarded to Pyke Pos for his windmills. You don’t need blue skies for a great landscape.

117CB738-2C29-487A-B672-326E9F1AFFF2.jpeg

3rd place is a tie between sinnerjohn (really sharp tree in Cavtat) and terse Ted’s West Cliff.

AB05025F-FAFE-4BD7-8C5B-5E2840A6CBF6.jpeg
4BE6AC77-D985-4E1D-8442-A2AA913826E4.jpeg

And finally, everyone else gets an HONORABLE MENTION. You all went overboard this week.

I counted 44 submissions, of which I thought were all magnificent landscapes. So understand, this was really, really difficult since I liked them a lot! However...

I award 1st place to FundyBrian for 2 pictures that kept catching my eye: waterside low tide at sunset and beginning of time.
View attachment 100157 View attachment 100158

Second place is awarded to Pyke Pos for his windmills. You don’t need blue skies for a great landscape.

View attachment 100156

3rd place is a tie between sinnerjohn (really sharp tree in Cavtat) and terse Ted’s West Cliff.

View attachment 100159 View attachment 100160

And finally, everyone else gets an HONORABLE MENTION. You all went overboard this week.
Well done, Brian. Loved those ripples. Deserving winners all, well done. There was something I found memorable in all of those pics!

Great choices, Larry!

View attachment 100157 View attachment 100158

View attachment 100156

View attachment 100159 View attachment 100160

Well, I’m most honoured to be counted among so
Many wonderful images. But I guess that means I’m the judge next time (groan).

Fab choices MotownLarry! I know this was a tough one. Well deserved win FundyBrian! And what will you have for us this week? :sneaky:

Round of applause to Pyke Pos, sinnerjohn snd terse Ted - beautiful images gentlemen! :D

I’m thinking maybe close-up photography, unless that was done recently and I missed it. And I mean real close-up, like within 6”, 15cm.

Good job, MotownLarry! I'm sure this one was one of the toughest. Every entry a wall hanger. Thanks for the global HMs and congratulations @Fundbrian as well as @Pike Pos, sinnerjohn and terse. [emoji322][emoji106]
And Brian: great idea for #89. [emoji4]

I’m glad. A previous idea of mine didn’t turn out so well.

Thanks for another great job judging, MotownLarry -- a fantastic theme invited all these wonderful images: as GroovyGouvy says, every one a wall hanger.

And your top picks are wonderful images -- congrats Brian, Pyke Pos (welcome to the MobiColour Hall of Fame!), John & Ted :) :notworthy: :thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom