MobiColour RESULT: MC #88 Theme: Landscapes - Oct 2-8

Sunrise 360 at Villa Guamá, Cuba
http://pnr.ma/coSMmJ
This is an interactive 360 panorama that requires a viewer to see it unless you have the DMD Panorama app. Click on the link and discover what your swivel chair was really made for. (Tap the compass icon for this)
Here is a flat preview of the panorama.
IMG_4916.JPG

This is an interactive 360 panorama that requires a viewer to see it unless you have the DMD Panorama app. Click on the link and discover what your swivel chair was really made for. (Tap the compass icon for this)
View attachment 100016

How beautiful! [emoji177]

Back from my two day trip to Bavaria, Schweinfurt region. We didn't have bright sunshine, but at least it was dry, and sometimes we could see some sun over the clouds.
We've been to the Vogelburg where they grow famous wine and we're nearly done to harvest the grapes. When you look down the vine yard you see the river Main flowing through a bight, an the spot is called Mainschleife (bight of the Main).
Mainschleife (pano picture iPod native, tweaked in Snapseed)

View attachment 100006

Wind Through A Field Of Rape (TaruCamera to catch the flowing, Snapseed; Grafenrheinfeld, Germany; I was so happy I stopped for this picture on Wednesday, because Thurthday morning, when we passed this spot again, it was all gone! We think the farmer grew it to plow it under the soil to make the soil better for the next seeds)

View attachment 100007

Fields Of Green (iPod native, Snapseed; Grafenrheinfeld, Germany)

View attachment 100008

A bit hidden was a little lakescape in a nature reserve. It's in ire of the dangerous twins I posted from April. Loads of birds – and mosquitos. [emoji35][emoji1] and we saw a lot swans there, even two black ones, but too far to really see on the pictures. Nevertheless a place to relax.

On A Pond (native iPod, Snapseed; Grafenrheinfeld, Germany)

View attachment 100013

Edit: sorry it's four. [emoji25] I forgot to count the panorama.
Edit2: and the pictures are sharper on my pod. I always forget that the app not only make the pictures a decent size, it also means loosing details. Didn't matter much usually, but the town on the panorama was just more crisp. [emoji4]
Oh what a beautiful place!!

Tiger Stretches On The Beach (20th of June, Burnham on Sea, England; 6s+ native cam, Snapseed)

Snapseed.jpg

Chesil Beach (21st of June, Portland, on a hill {Tradecroft?}, England; 6s+ native, Snapseed)

Snapseed.jpg

Silhouettes (21st of June, Portland, on a hill {Tradecroft?}, England; 6s+ native, Snapseed)

Snapseed.jpg

View attachment 100016

Every time I open one of your panoramas in that app, I am amazed.

Every time I open one of your panoramas in that app, I am amazed.

Yes, the flat preview really doesn’t do the 360 experience justice.
Maybe you should try it out. You can make 360s without a tripod if you are careful but they are smoother (and straighter) with a levelled tripod. I have a bubble level on my tripod plus I use a couple of different level apps to get every direction level before switching to DMD.

Back
Top Bottom