• Barring miracles, MobiTog will be closing its doors on June15. Please see our notice in the MobiTog Closing thread.

MobiColour RESULT: MC #99 Theme: Silhouettes - Dec 18-24

Good to see you, Larry. RoseCat was getting worried there wouldn't be enough entries this week.:D
We can't let that happen.
DSC_2684_1.jpg

Hiya! I'm alive and kicking. Sorry found absolutely no time for mobi. Hell of a week. Even today. Started my Christmas holidays at 5.30 pm and one hour later my phone rang and I had to get back to the office, to prevent empty pages in our newspaper tomorrow. Technical problems. [emoji53] finally home.
Now quickly posting some pictures and then doing my duty for time stamp. Sorry for delay, wasn't intentionally. [emoji24]

Here are first three:

Darth Vader?!
(It's the same girl with her scooter I posted at the very beginning, just a slightly different angle.) original hipstaed Hipstamatic

HipstamaticPhoto-535485790.005046.jpg

And intended entry with additional editing with inkwork and blended in SuperimposeX (both fantastic new apps and especially inkwork is like made for me)

SIX_4E0B2B71-8CA9-4F6E-8200-5048CE1A0A64.jpg

Lost In Translation (just Hipstamatic)

HipstamaticPhoto-530359846.253861.jpg

Into The Light (just Hipstamatic)

HipstamaticPhoto-532703330.102745.jpg

Will be back after Time Stamp judging. [emoji4]

From The Front

94B90B7C-4E0E-4EBB-9F33-40985800761F.jpeg

Yes, I don’t think there are enough silhouettes in this challenge!

Double exposure in Enlight. (The soldiers etc are a bench in Oundle and the letter is an original sent from the trenches in WW1).

View attachment 103831

Very good of you to contribute when you’re so busy, Gouvy - and I hope you negotiated special rates for your abrupt call back to work! Anyway, I thought newspapers kept a store of cute puppy dog pictures, opinion pieces, other ‘special features’ and advertising for precisely those empty page moments?

Very good of you to contribute when you’re so busy, Gouvy - and I hope you negotiated special rates for your abrupt call back to work! Anyway, I thought newspapers kept a store of cute puppy dog pictures, opinion pieces, other ‘special features’ and advertising for precisely those empty page moments?

As always it's not as easy as it seems. [emoji4] the pages I did are ads-supported and the clients would trigger an inferno if their ads were not printed (especially with Christmas offers! = not repeatable afterwards), the boss would be angry as the clients won't pay and in the end no money to pay employees.

Hiya! I'm alive and kicking. Sorry found absolutely no time for mobi. Hell of a week. Even today. Started my Christmas holidays at 5.30 pm and one hour later my phone rang and I had to get back to the office, to prevent empty pages in our newspaper tomorrow. Technical problems. [emoji53] finally home.
Now quickly posting some pictures and then doing my duty for time stamp. Sorry for delay, wasn't intentionally. [emoji24]

Here are first three:

Darth Vader?!
(It's the same girl with her scooter I posted at the very beginning, just a slightly different angle.) original hipstaed Hipstamatic

View attachment 103831

And intended entry with additional editing with inkwork and blended in SuperimposeX (both fantastic new apps and especially inkwork is like made for me)

View attachment 103832

Lost In Translation (just Hipstamatic)

View attachment 103833

Into The Light (just Hipstamatic)

View attachment 103834

Love the last one!

Thanks. It’s been a busy few weeks. To top that, I’ll be getting a hip replacement next month which will limit getting around for a while. :(
Be sure to fill up your camera roll with photos before the surgery so you'll have things to work on while you're recuperating. Everyone I know who's had any joints replaced has been really happy with the results.

Back
Top Bottom