MobiColour RESULT: MobiColor #109 Theme: Doors - February 26-March 4, 2018

Sorry boss, just procrastinating :oops:

lousy-smarch-weather-1.jpg
LOL!!!!

Thank you :notworthy: I spent ages back & forth with Shift and SketchClub trying to get an underwater feel to the image. I layered and re-layered sketched bubbles on a blue paint background at different blends with different Shift textures. The bubbles got lost somewhere :lmao:
I found Repix good for underwater bubbles.

Ok, wow, where do I start! Some fab ‘entries’. In the end I decided that it had to be a door with a clever twist.

FIRST: So not surprisingly terse Ted came up trumps with his Detour to the road to Enlightenment especially after I found out that the other door was not an option either. In fact Ted came up with lots of great doors. I loved his Photography door and his Welcome door and..and..

AA916146-FC66-4073-80BF-29B08000BAE3.jpeg

SECOND: GroovyGouvy Gouvy Close behind was the Door2door Delivery. What a great shot! How often do you get a shot like that! Fab.

D243AD2F-6AA4-49C3-A2EE-34E23365DA2B.jpeg

I couldn’t decide who to put in 3rd so I just choose doors I liked for Honorable Mentions which go to deepop David for his 3 windows and a door and his Andy Warhol version, Starzee Star for the little girl opening the door, RoseCat Catherine cause I just liked the Barbershop pic and JillyG Jilly for her When is a door not a door for her inventivement.

But so many fab entries and everyone’s a winner, babe, and that’s the truth.

Ok, wow, where do I start! Some fab ‘entries’. In the end I decided that it had to be a door with a clever twist.

FIRST: So not surprisingly terse Ted came up trumps with his Detour to the road to Enlightenment especially after I found out that the other door was not an option either. In fact Ted came up with lots of great doors. I loved his Photography door and his Welcome door and..and..

View attachment 106782

SECOND: GroovyGouvy Gouvy Close behind was the Door2door Delivery. What a great shot! How often do you get a shot like that! Fab.

View attachment 106783

I couldn’t decide who to put in 3rd so I just choose doors I liked for Honorable Mentions which go to deepop David for his 3 windows and a door and his Andy Warhol version, Starzee Star for the little girl opening the door, RoseCat Catherine cause I just liked the Barbershop pic and JillyG Jilly for her When is a door not a door for her inventivement.

Great bit of judging Ann when there were so many great entries (but then you only have yourself to blame for that:lol:). Of course terse Ted was going to win - it wasn’t the quantity of his door entries (see what I did there :rolleyes:), but the quality of the images. I loved Ted’s Detour image - it’s just so funny. As is Gouvy’s Door to Door - a clever title and a great image. Right time right place :thumbs:. Well done to all the HMs, and actually to all of the entrants. It really was another great week in MCC-land. I wonder what Ted will choose as the next theme? Does he want an easy life or ...?:D

Couldn’t agree more! Great wrap up Ann... I love Ted’s Zen door too... a metaphor on life, I’d say. Super congrats terse Ted! :D

Well done second, GroovyGouvy! That was some divine timing I’d say. :thumbs:

Thanks for my HM and high fives to David, Star and Jilly! :D

Congrats, ImageArt Ann - you made it look easy :) (Good to see a pro in action!)

I love your choices! Congrats terse - so much to love about that image :notworthy: and congrats GroovyGouvy - as Ann says, how often do you get a shot like that? Quick draw McGraw :D

Can’t wait to see what Ted has in store for us. Hey, didn’t Ted and his egret win the B&W this week, too - or was that last week?

Great bit of judging Ann when there were so many great entries (but then you only have yourself to blame for that:lol:). Of course terse Ted was going to win - it wasn’t the quantity of his door entries (see what I did there :rolleyes:), but the quality of the images. I loved Ted’s Detour image - it’s just so funny. As is Gouvy’s Door to Door - a clever title and a great image. Right time right place :thumbs:. Well done to all the HMs, and actually to all of the entrants. It really was another great week in MCC-land. I wonder what Ted will choose as the next theme? Does he want an easy life or ...?:D

Agree wholeheartedly!
Thanks for my second! ImageArt[emoji106]
Congrats, terse Ted!
Yes, absolutely a bouquet of doors worth to be ado(o)red. [emoji23]

Back
Top Bottom