MobiColour Results! MC #113 Theme: KEYS - March 26-April 1

Well, it’s made a huge impact on me, but I don’t know whether “enjoy” is the right word. I’m quite disturbed by it. It’s a horror story, but not really in the conventional sense of the word, and I could see it actually happening. The side story of the awful man with”powers” detracts from what I think is the main story. I find myself thinking about the story every time someone sneezes.:lol:
Well, at least you’re not having nightmares! I agree...I could totally see it happening. The only SK book I can think of off the top of my head that disturbed me a little was Misery. :eek:

Pet Cemetery ?
Nope. I really just LOVE Stephen King. I’ve read every book. Reading is much different for me than seeing a movie. I wouldn’t want to see most of his books as a film.

Except the Gunslinger!!!! I can’t believe I haven’t seen it yet... but I can’t imagine how they’ll pull it off. There’s so many details and in-depth characters in the books, I’m not sure how it’ll be translated to film. But they surprised me with Harry Potter so who knows... And Carrie was good, but it scared the :poo: out of me... I WAS a teenager when it came out, but I think it would still scare me.

In hexadecimal (base 16), DECAFBAD is a valid number, equal to 3,737,844,653 in our normal base 10.
<stares blankly>
Oh well of course!!! <a bit of hysterical laughter> Now that you put it that way, I see exactly what you mean. In fact, that was going to be my next suggestion. I just love those base 10s. :coffee:

Nope. I really just LOVE Stephen King. I’ve read every book. Reading is much different for me than seeing a movie. I wouldn’t want to see most of his books as a film.

Except the Gunslinger!!!! I can’t believe I haven’t seen it yet... but I can’t imagine how they’ll pull it off. There’s so many details and in-depth characters in the books, I’m not sure how it’ll be translated to film. But they surprised me with Harry Potter so who knows... And Carrie was good, but it scared the :poo: out of me... I WAS a teenager when it came out, but I think it would still scare me.
The Gunslinger film is awful, avoid I'd recommend!!

Key Stone.
20180328_105459-01.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom