Mobi52 rvilhena 52 Project - 2023

peterwilkin.art

He used to be peterwilkin1, but somebody sneaked in and grabbed control of that account. It's now private, and I don't know if he ever got control back. The new account is a bit sparse yet.

Website at peterwilkinart.com to see more of his stuff.
Wow, how is it possible to do that??

I'd guess it was a password leak. I've seen it happen to people I follow several times, and the real headache seems to be convincing Instagram that you're the real owner and give it back.
It has happened tosome of my Insta friends. I think it’s horrible that it is so hard to get it back

I'd guess it was a password leak. I've seen it happen to people I follow several times, and the real headache seems to be convincing Instagram that you're the real owner and give it back.
So my next question is, what’s the point?? Blackmail? Just out of interest, I requested to follow but so far it’s been ignored. Has there been any activity on his old account?

So my next question is, what’s the point?? Blackmail? Just out of interest, I requested to follow but so far it’s been ignored. Has there been any activity on his old account?
From what I've seen, the captured account will suddenly start pumping cryptocurrency or selling NFTs, or it will start hyping links to various money making schemes and get rich quick courses. The usual scam stuff.

Last Wednesday was a special day. After 7 years of studying and researching I’ve finished my PhD. It was a long and lonely road. Took the family to have lunch at a restaurant, if fact, the same we always go in special moments.
9591BCF4-09EB-4347-A1D2-2D01AFF5D133.png

Last Wednesday was a special day. After 7 years of studying and researching I’ve finished my PhD. It was a long and lonely road. Took the family to have lunch at a restaurant, if fact, the same we always go in special moments.
View attachment 198569
Congratulations Ricardo :thumbs: What is your research subject? My Dad was working on his PhD when I was a kid. We were told not to disturb him when he sat curved over his books in his study room in our apartment. Luckily enough he wasn’t always in there studying :)

Thank you! My research is about technology in education. Family has a big role in your studies. I’ve tried not to impact my family presence. Mainly, I wake up earlier then every one to study, to try to be more present the rest of the day.

View attachment 198569
Wow, I really admire people who have the dedication to get a PhD. It requires a lot of discipline especially with a family! Congratulations.

Happy New Year to everyone. One more year has come to an end with one more challenge accomplished. Not only this one but many others along this year. Want to wish everyone the wisdom to embrace all the new challenges 2024 will bring. Thank you all for your support.
IMG_0649.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom