Sign Spotting

Missing apostrophe makes this a statement or directive.
20180603_125908.jpg

Yes, very strange. The most positive thing they can think of to say about the product is that it doesn’t harm you, which is a far cry from being good for you.
Well, coconut water IS really healthy.... lots of good electrolytes. I drink it fairly often... but now this photo is getting me to wonder if the coconut water I purchase might not be sustainably harvested. :confused:

I think they mean they don’t harm the trees, etc. but it makes for weird branding.
True. The company is Harmless Harvest, and they seem to be legit, but still...

I had an early encounter with deceptive branding in junior high school, when I bought a "seamless rubber handball." As we were banging it against the wall of the gym, it split exactly in half, along what was obviously a well-disguised seam. A closer look at the box it came in showed that it was made by the Seamless Rubber Company. :confused::lmao:

I had an early encounter with deceptive branding in junior high school, when I bought a "seamless rubber handball." As we were banging it against the wall of the gym, it split exactly in half, along what was obviously a well-disguised seam. A closer look at the box it came in showed that it was made by the Seamless Rubber Company. :confused::lmao:
:lmao:

That’s the sort of experience that can colour your life going forward. Did you have to have many years of therapy to get over this deceit?

Back
Top Bottom