Mobi365 Starzee Project 365 2023

1/8
Swans
BAFD3ACD-1FC1-4C78-BEF4-75DED2777D71.jpeg

Oh, good luck to you :thumbs: Must mention I read "our contractor Al" which was correctly read, just that my brain interpreted as AI like in Artificial Intelligence:lol:
I can absolutely understand that as many times I have read AI (artificial Intelligence) as Al, short for Alan. As far as I can tell, Al’s intelligence is real, but one never knows…. :thinking:

Hmm. Looks like the entrance to a fancy mouse nightclub.
I can SEE THAT!!! I’ll need to run to Pet Depot and photograph a few rodents for collage!!! Or maybe just set a critter cam on the kitchen counter… :oops:

1/13
Jean and I have finished our part in the vintage clothing cataloguing. Now it up to Karyn, the girl on the far right. Next week we start a new project. We don‘t know exactly what it is yet.
View attachment 188950
Do they put the clothes on display or make them available for research, or what? Lorraine would have volunteered there in a second!

Do they put the clothes on display or make them available for research, or what? Lorraine would have volunteered there in a second!
Next years exhibit is fashion through the centuries. The curator, Karyn, has been told to decommission at least 60% of the inventory. My friend, Jean wanted to steal every third piece. :lmao: She is a quilter, and also up cycles the hardware from old purses. One of the inventory they want cataloged down the road is vintage quilts. Jean will have a field day with those!

The chain on my arrowhead necklace broke and I took it to the jeweler who made the setting to have it fixed. He’s a bit of an eccentric old hippy type guy. He had reset it a year or so ago. I regret that I didn’t ask his dog’s name even though I gave him lots of pets and pats.
Through the Window
72B75967-0F1B-4342-97ED-CF83F47768C2.jpeg

The chain on my arrowhead necklace broke and I took it to the jeweler who made the setting to have it fixed. He’s a bit of an eccentric old hippy type guy. He had reset it a year or so ago. I regret that I didn’t ask his dog’s name even though I gave him lots of pets and pats.
Through the Window
View attachment 189202
I think the dog also looks kind of old and eccentric - or rather a bit tired after wild and crazy years with his hippie human ;)

Back
Top Bottom