Mobi365 Starzee Project 365 2023

12/14

Open mic night. The sound board of 2023
IMG_0918.jpeg

112/15
My photo club’s theme this month is “Christmas Spirit”. My photo of choice would be to dash over to Sweden and visit ubbyisis Eva a capture Linus with his Christmas treasures. Since that is out of my price range, I took a picture of my sister-in-law’s Holiday Mule. The spirit is vodka. :lmao:
IMG_0932.jpeg

112/15
My photo club’s theme this month is “Christmas Spirit”. My photo of choice would be to dash over to Sweden and visit ubbyisis Eva a capture Linus with his Christmas treasures. Since that is out of my price range, I took a picture of my sister-in-law’s Holiday Mule. The spirit is vodka. :lmao:
View attachment 198771
If I was rich I would invite you here immediately. Especially as my family has screwed up Christmas for us three. But no vodka is served in this house ;)

If I was rich I would invite you here immediately. Especially as my family has screwed up Christmas for us three. But no vodka is served in this house ;)
I’m not a vodka drinker. I’m a craft beer snob. :D

I am sorry that the family is messing with your Christmas. Personally, I have zero christmas spirit. We will have a family brunch, but we call it Yule.

12/20
Heritage Park in Montezuma. Probably going to be the new daily walk place as our loop at the refuge is closed due to nesting eagles and the dirt roads we walk on sometimes get very icy in the winter.
Hipstamatic
HipstamaticPhoto-724851570.450561.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom